Sandown 13/06/08

2.40 I backed Savannah Poppy LTO thinking she'd been given a fair mark. She was given NO CHANCE by Jamie Spencer and she looked a certain future winner. She has been dropped 1lb since but a drop down to 5f doesn't look ideal. Will still back as she will win very soon, hope the stiff finish is enough for her to get involved. Compensation awaits over further if need be. Will be playng E/W. 4.25 Trans Siberian - backed my me for every run this season and despite a 5lb hike for his win I still believe there is more to come. Emperor Court - Ignore LTO as it come in a farce of a race at Goodwood, all those that run poor have left the form behind NTO as expected. Although I like this horse he may be in the grip on the handicapper though. Dustoori - Backed him a few times last season when with Godolphin and although he has left them, he is still kept in the family. Interesting this season and should go on if he retains ability. Haarth Sovereign - Thought he was going to go on after his impressive Kempton win early this season. Ran better than the formlines suggests on his next two starts and is another that will win off his current mark soon. Pretty Demanding - Has some bits and pieces of form here and in Ireland that puts her bang there, overpriced. Dustoori 30% of stake 8.8 betfair Haarth Soveriegn 25% of stake 9.4 betfair Trans Siberian 20% of stake 11 betfair Emperor Court 15% of stake 15.5 betfair Pretty Demanding 10% of stake 29 betfair Plus combos.

Re: Sandown 13/06/08 Sandown 2:10 Verlegen Has two career starts - beaten 1 1/2L when on Good to Soft, by 4 1/2L on Good to Firm. Trainer R HANNON has a 21% strike rate with 2yo's here the past 5 seasons - 20/96 for +6.02 LSP. HANNON tops the list in wins, runs and profit with 2yo's among the trainers in this race. Jockey RYAN MOORE is the most experienced jockey with 233 overall runs compare to 168. MooRE'S 38 overall wins here the past 5 seasons is also leading by 12. Experience of trainer and jockey at this course should benefit the 2yo Verlegen. 10pts win @ SP

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.