Goodwood 13/6/08

6.20 Our Faye 85% of stake Tia Mia 15% of stake see other post for write-up. 7.25 Golden Desert is still well handicapped on his dirt form despite a 3lb hike for finishing 2nd LTO. Fleuret was tipped by me FTO and LTO and ran well at a price both times. Think she is well handicapped although I'd hoped to see her in a weak fillies race. Return to this trip a huge plus. Manchurian has disappointed after a fair attempt FTO but his mark is falling rapidly and he will strike soon, another that will appreciate the step up in trip. Golden Desert 35% of stake Fleuret 30% of stake Manchurian 35% of stake I'm not going in yet as there isn't much money. Current prices are 8.2, 17, and 9.4. Plus combos. 8.00 Goodwood Starlight put in a much improved effort LTO. Well handicapped on his maiden and nursey win here. Goodwood Starlight 100% of stake 3.6 betfair 8.35 Swingkeel, Montfjord, Victoria Montoya, Dolly Penrose all look sure to improve for the step up to 1m6f and I believe the winner will come from this quartet. None look harshly treated in their maiden performances, Dolly Penrose looks especially well treated based on her debut run. Swingkeel 20% of stake 7.6 betfair Montfjord 20% of stake 17.5 betfair Victoria Montoya 30% of stake 4.6 betfair Dolly Penrose 30% of stake 13 betfair Plus combos. Again, got hardly anything on so far - will try and update with some suggested prices.

Re: Goodwood 13/6/08 6.50 Goodwood - Desert Chill E/W 5/2 @ Bet365 - BOG The selection has failed to justify favouritism on three occasions and may well lose out again faced with Jeremy Noseda's promising colt, but at 5/2 I will have an e/w bet with 1.50 odds for the place returning 3/4 of my stake.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.