**Poker Thursday 12th June**

GaF

Re: **Poker Thursday 12th June**

plzzzzzzzzzzz let me play focus game :-(
Dude try contributing the to the site a little, looking at your posts you have just begged for passwords. There are alot of people who work hard on this forum to make it what it is and bring great value like this. I am not one of these people but I benefits loads from all parts of the forum from these added value tournies to poker chat.poker strategy to improve my game then other parts of the forum like chat and betting. and have made some good friends. Stick around, have a look round the forum contribute. There will be more tournies like this you will be eligible for in the future. The rules are rules and this has happened to other before. look forward to your posts :ok

Re: **Poker Thursday 12th June** Nice one Sam. :cow:cow:cow Is it just me or is there a problem with spreadsheets etc. on PL at the moment. Cant see list of games and when I tried to put spreadsheet onto BikeRadar thread it came out strange..... [later] games list has appeared

Re: **Poker Thursday 12th June** HTML has been disabled because of the problems with hackers exploiting the ability to post HTML. We're looking at alternatives, but for the moment it is not possible to post spreadsheets. Best alternative is to take a screenprint and upload it as an image (see BPP thread or daily diary for examples)