NRL Round 14

GREAT WEEK LAST WEEK - 13 of my 15 "best bets" posted for round 13 all WON (87%) Loosing bets were those on Warriors V Souths game. I know a couple people took my advice re loads of value with Manly game last week - CONGRATS! Hope you made some drinkin money... As for round 14 - Too early for any predicitions, tips and bets, i will post after SOO with similar summary to last weeks matches. The odds are up for round 14, however at a glance and with not much research as yet, it appears Parra have a great deal of value being the outsiders against Wests... Look fwd to seeing how SOO goes tonight and then to really dig into the weekends stats, bets and games. The Roosters and Cronulla look like good bets too at first glance. Good luck all!!!

Re: NRL Round 14 Congrats to all QLD supporters and for anyone that had the balls to go 13+ with them??? - We will get you in game 3... Looks like JT may have hurt his shoulder and be in doubt for Cowboys match, and Roosters have named some of their SOO players on the bench for their game this weekend. Keep you posted as more comes to hand. :gimme

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.