Making sense of stats, help?

Samba_SamPa

Not sure if this belongs in strategy, but it is an appeal for strategic help, so I don't see why not :unsure Since joining PL I am trying to improve [with blips like tonight's focus :$ lol], and taking on board lessons from this section, and playing most nights with you guys. Anyway, I've been playing Virgin and Pokerkings the last couple of weeks since starting playing the focus games, and I now have a small sample of hands [2200] worth of basic stats. I was hoping for some guidance/advice on what i am doing wrong, if it is possible to tell from such a small sample of basic stats? Cheers all Summary Games played - 2207 Games won - 20% Flops seen - 29% Won Without Showdown - 71% Won With Flops Seen - 44% Showdowns Won - 48% Action Fold - 44% Check - 19% Call - 13% Bet - 10% Raise - 11% Re-raise - 0% Point Of Fold Before Flop - 62% On Flop - 6% On Turn - 1% On River - 2% No Fold - 26% I am guessing the checks/calls [32%] are too high, and also I am clearly unable to put hands down post-flop [only 3%]. All comments and especially constructive criticisms will be, well, constructive :lol

Re: Making sense of stats, help? Are they all cash games or are there MTT'S in there too? Unless they are all cash games the Boss stats package means precious little. One final table in V-roll for example and your stats go crazy.

Re: Making sense of stats, help? Yeah, they're a mix of Cash, MTTs and mainly STTs I have always concentrated on STTs and the occasional MTTs as I have simply sucked at Cash games. But since joining here I am starting to give the Cash games more of a go, and have actually started having winning sessions which is nice, albeit just the .05/.10 tables. I thought maybe the stats would be no help, so no problem, cheers anyway