What The Hell Have I Qualified For?

Valiant23

I had a nosy round on Poker room for ways to enter the 100k WSOP freeroll and I ended up regging for anything and everything.... :$ A table popped up at 7 and since then I've been battling through the field to finish in the top 20.... to qualify for something. f_100608m_de992af.jpg Well I had a look around on Pokeroom and Google and apparently I've qualified for the online final which if I won, could lead to this; http://www.pokerroom.com/promos/right-now/racetrophy/races.html

We already got three finalists for the 500k Race Trophy final table. But we still have three seats to fill - will you add your name to the list? Qualify for the British live semi final of the Race Trophy held at the World Touring Car Championship event at Brands Hatch. You’ll receive the full VIP treatment, including pit passes, exclusive accommodation and an unforgettable race day. Be On TV Your battle to make it to the Race Trophy final is being followed all over the world. Each Semi-Final is broadcast in over 59 countries on Eurosport. You'll be battling out on the felt as the competition commences on the track. First prize from this phenomenal semi final is one of only 6 seats at the televised $500,000 guaranteed Race Trophy final in Vienna. Race Trophy Grand Final - Austria 29th of November The beautiful and historic Vienna is the setting for the live televised final table of the Race Trophy. In this beautiful capital 6 players will battle it out for their share of a guaranteed $500,000 with a first prize of $285,000. 1st place - $285,000 2nd place - $100,000 3nd place - $50,000 4th place - $35,000 5th place - $20,000 6th place - $10,000
I may as well give it a go. :ok

Re: What The Hell Have I Qualified For?

i think the wtcc and motogp both have a sponsership deal with pokeroom at the moment so they have dreamed this up;) might as well give it a go, you never know they might even pay up:lol
I think you're right mate. I was watching it, blurry eyed I admit, last night on Eurosport.

Re: What The Hell Have I Qualified For?

Wonder how long they have to wait for their pokerroom to pay out their prizemoney? :rollin* *see esport league for details....
with petrol prices going up they might need to cut the number of laps or something while they wait for the money ,as it whizzes its way round europe:lol