Best Bet of the Day - Tues 10 June

4.15: Salisbury: Storyland Won from a mark of 70 LTO and only raised 3lbs for that win. That race wasn't run to suit but still managed to stay on nicely to win. Step up in trip today sure to suit and could bring on further improvement with regular jockey on board. WIN

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Tues 10 June 2.45 Salisbury Desert Dreamer is always worth a second look when dropped to this level and his recent runs against better company suggest he still retains bundles of ability. Under rated trainer is still in form and would be worse off if this were a handicap - he is one horse where you can use his rating as a guide, unlike many in claimers, he is true to his mark. Bartercard's 7f form this season has been decent, LTO can be ignored due ot the draw. Should be 2nd favourite IMO, of the older horses at least. Orchestration has always had his quirks but his lost few runs are really worrying. If he could reproduce some of last season's form he would figure. Takitwo comes back after break following a disappointing spell on the drit - he is a much better horse on turf. Outer Hebridies would have a chance on best but Milton Bradley's S/R is only slightly higher than mine - and as I don't train horses, it's a little worrying. Desert Dreamer is bar far the more solid and he is my BBTOD. Desert Dreamer - win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.