NRL Round 13

Re: NRL Round 13

Looks like it has been a pretty good week for NRL betting' date=' if only i didn't miss out on the sharks game... Congrats guys[/quote'] Really my fault for not posting earlier, but was a little hesistant to disclose so much of the criteria I use for match betting. Sure was nice the Panthers came back, but unconvinced by Josh Perry MOTM today. I don't know what he did to stand out to day that Ryles didn't do on Friday :\ Anyway, well done to everyone this weekend, and here's to Origin on Wednesday.

Re: NRL Round 13 WINNERS ARE GRINNERS... Hope some of you followed my best bets and made some money... All bets listed have come off except the Souths upset. Unfortunately i had that game in all my multi's... Not happy as that game has now cost me just over $5k in winnings...

ROUND 13 MATCHES WRAP UP: Fri - Warriors V South Sydney Best Bets - Warriors h2h @ 1.24, War win at halftime @1.50 Fri - St George Ill V Brisbane Best Bets - Saints h2h @1.30, Saints to cover halftime h.cap of 4.5 @ 1.91, Saints win at halftime @ 1.55 Sat - Bulldogs V Knights Best Bets - Put you money towards beer instead of this game... Sat - Parra V Canb Best Bets - Parra h2h @ 1.30, and possibly a 13+ win??? Sat - Wests V Nth Qld Best Bets - Wests h2h @1.16, Wests htime/fulltime @ 1.33 Sun - Pen V Cron Best Bet - Two flys on a wall - Dont touch it Sun - Manly V Roosters Best Bets - Man h2h @ 1.14, Man cover 2pts at h.time @ 1.91, Man cover 4pts @ 1.91 Mon - Titans V Storm Best Bets - Titans h2h @1.14, Titans win h.time @ 1.36, Titans 13+ @ 1.63

Re: NRL Round 13

Titans over 6.5 for me. Should win by heaps though' date=' just not sure how they will go without Prince.[/quote'] I'm with you on that bet brad, the Titans missing Prince has scared me off bets I previously had in mind, i.e 20+. Good luck all.

Re: NRL Round 13 Don't forget no Harrison either. In the absence of Prince you would have comfort in him sharing the reins, but he's Origin tied too, so you are really relying on Campbell and Rogers. Storm still have Cronk and if he kicks well that will help stop a blow out from occuring. I believe it might be a bit wet there too?