** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June.

Thursday 5 June 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Vålerenga v Hamarkameratene (18:00BST) 1.604.407.0099.51 % Details »
Hide « Vålerenga v Hamarkameratene
Saturday 7 June 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Strømsgodset v Stabæk (15:00BST) 3.503.502.20102.60 % Details »
Hide « Strømsgodset v Stabæk
Sunday 8 June 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Lillestrøm SK v Aalesunds FK (15:00BST) 1.803.655.00102.95 % Details »
Hide « Lillestrøm SK v Aalesunds FK
Molde v Lyn Oslo (15:00BST) 2.303.503.10104.31 % Details »
Hide « Molde v Lyn Oslo
Tromsø v Fredrikstad (15:00BST) 2.103.504.00101.19 % Details »
Hide « Tromsø v Fredrikstad
Viking v Bodø/Glimt (15:00BST) 1.803.605.00103.33 % Details »

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. Vålerenga - Hamarkameratene This is certainly a must win for the title contenders Vålerenga. They have fallen behind the top teams with poor play and some loss of luck. As seasons before they have severe problems scoring goals, only 9 in 9 games, and 3 in 4 home matches. Tomorrow there is questionmarks concerning winger/striker Daniel Fredheim Holm and centre-back Ronny Johnsen. The 1st named being the most important of them. He is probable though, but have to go through som checks to get cleared for play. Lars Iver Strand is also out, but he has missed some weeks already. Otherwise they have a full squad to pick from and it is about time the quality in it is starting to show. At home 1-2-1 is not good at all, thinking player/coach Martin Andresen seriously need to do some changes before this one. If he does he should have many alternatives how to do it. Hamarkameratene is placed last and there is no signs of that changing yet. They have come up with 2 straight draws, though against much weaker teams than Vålerenga. Away stat is 0-1-4 and a goal difference of 2-11. They have to rely of picking points at home, and take away matches as it comes. The major reason for thinking a bashing from Vålerengas side is the status in Hamarkameratenes squad. On yesterdays practice he only had 11 players avaliable! Juha Pasoja, Oliver Karekezi and Roman Kienast are away on international duty while 8 others will not be ready because of injuries. Regulars like Urosevic, Strand, Cooreman, Pedersen and Øren are all out. On top of that key midfielder Jan Michelsen and key centre-back Haraldsen fights to get rid of knocks for tomorrow. They will probably be ready though, but not at 100%. That being said the status of the squad inclines Michaelsen to play right winger, a position he definitely is not used to. Vålerenga has a great opportunity to get back on track morale-wise and scoring-wise tomorrow and I do think that this time for once the quality-filled team will be able to do it. Betsson have 2.50 for the handicap, the next bookie offers 2.11! A price which is quite obvious that I would take... Vålerenga, -1.5 (Ah), 2.50 @betsson 5/10

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. A short update on todays match. There is still uncerainty around Fredheim Holm and Johnsen for Valerengas sake, but it is now clear that key centre-back Knut Henry Haraldsen will not be able to take part for Hamarkameratene. Jan Michaelsens role in the game is still undecided. This means that a couple of newcomers/inexperienced will get a shot starting. Frode Bjørnevik in defence and Sebino Plaku get his debut up front. To correct some of my former info, Juha Pasoja is suspended, not away on international duty. Knowing that Hamarkameratene has only 13 players avaliable tonight, has to fill the gap with juniors, and players being placed in positions not accustomed to this bet sounds more and more reasonable imo..

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. Then it is clear, Fredheim Holm and Johnsen are both out tonight. Also striker Abdellaoue (Moa) is reported sick. This news weakens my bet some, but not enough to make me change my mind, thinking thay have good replacements in all positions. VÃ¥lerenga should be taking advantage of the golden opportunity they have tonight.

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June.

Vålerenga - Hamarkameratene This is certainly a must win for the title contenders Vålerenga. They have fallen behind the top teams with poor play and some loss of luck. As seasons before they have severe problems scoring goals, only 9 in 9 games, and 3 in 4 home matches. Tomorrow there is questionmarks concerning winger/striker Daniel Fredheim Holm and centre-back Ronny Johnsen. The 1st named being the most important of them. He is probable though, but have to go through som checks to get cleared for play. Lars Iver Strand is also out, but he has missed some weeks already. Otherwise they have a full squad to pick from and it is about time the quality in it is starting to show. At home 1-2-1 is not good at all, thinking player/coach Martin Andresen seriously need to do some changes before this one. If he does he should have many alternatives how to do it. Hamarkameratene is placed last and there is no signs of that changing yet. They have come up with 2 straight draws, though against much weaker teams than Vålerenga. Away stat is 0-1-4 and a goal difference of 2-11. They have to rely of picking points at home, and take away matches as it comes. The major reason for thinking a bashing from Vålerengas side is the status in Hamarkameratenes squad. On yesterdays practice he only had 11 players avaliable! Juha Pasoja, Oliver Karekezi and Roman Kienast are away on international duty while 8 others will not be ready because of injuries. Regulars like Urosevic, Strand, Cooreman, Pedersen and Øren are all out. On top of that key midfielder Jan Michelsen and key centre-back Haraldsen fights to get rid of knocks for tomorrow. They will probably be ready though, but not at 100%. That being said the status of the squad inclines Michaelsen to play right winger, a position he definitely is not used to. Vålerenga has a great opportunity to get back on track morale-wise and scoring-wise tomorrow and I do think that this time for once the quality-filled team will be able to do it. Betsson have 2.50 for the handicap, the next bookie offers 2.11! A price which is quite obvious that I would take... Vålerenga, -1.5 (Ah), 2.50 @betsson 5/10
GREAT JOB :ok thnx kimera :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. Strømsgodset - Stabæk In traditional way there is only one game being played on saturday. Hard-fighting Strømsgodset will be visited by a charging Stabæk which has done tremendously well so far in the campaign. The home team relies mainly on getting points at home and has been able to manage it pretty well, going 3-0-1 at their own ground. Wins against strong competitors shows that they should not be underestimated on home turf. The loss against Bodø-Glimt was a questionable one, getting the losing goal well past the 90 minute mark. Tomorrow they have some key missings though, Komlan Amewou (midfield), Andre Bergdølmo (defence), Fredrik Nordkvelle (midfield) and Alexander Aas (defence) are all out. Amewou and Nordkvelle have been important players in the early parts of the season constructing a hard-fighting threesome in the middle with Fredrik Winsnes. The teams strength is physical play, with fast wingers and a strong David Nielsen up front. The players replacing those two will be the same kind, physical and not very creative. With any other opposition tomorrow I would have considered the missings a weakness, but when looking at the status in Stabæk I would think otherwise actually. Stabæk has been led by the always dangerous strikers on top, Nannskog and Gunnarson. They are capable of getting goals all by themselves, but there is a key point to this, which lays completely in their midfield. Opponents playing Stabæk has had huge problems dealing with the very creative midfield in Stabæk. Players like Alanzinho, Anthony Annan and Somen Tchoi have demanded so much attention from the oppsition that Gunnarson and Nannskog would be able to get the space and freedom needed. Tomorrow however, none of the midfielder will take part in the game. Alanzinho is suspended, Tchoi has been sold to Salzburg while Annan is away on international duty. The replacements which would probably be Andersson, Hauger and Keller, all good players, but with all different qualities than those mentioned. Also, Hauger has only one match this season since recovering from long-term injury and Andersson struggles with a pulled thigh. Both are reported ready for tomorrow, but there is major questionmarks about which shape they are in. Their stat is impeccable though, 8-0-1 so far in the league and when playing away 8-1 in score is impressive, but those matches have been with all key players ready for action. As a short conclusion I would say that tomorrow Stabæk, because of the missings, would have to play another type of game than they are used to. A game Strømsgodset play all the time. To add a fact from the cup-game on tuesday, which Stabæk won 2-0 against 2nd division team Fram Larvik, they were toothless until Alanzinho came in as a sub and scored both goals at the end of the game. It is defintely worth mentioning that they started with their best personell avaliable preparing for this clash, Annan, Tchoi and Alanzinho out. As I see it the value is on Strømsgodset knowing that Stabæk has tended to be a different team without those players. Also I am putting some small ones on optional bets for this match. Choosing pretty low stakes knowing the unpredictabillity from the good Stabæk strikers. Strømsgodset ,+0.5, 1.89 @188bet 4/10 Strømsgodset, 3.50 @betsson 2/10 Under 2.5, 2.24 @10bet 2/10 Stabæk not to score, 4.80 @betsson 1/10

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. :clap Really great analysis of the match,congrats mate I'm new on the forum and i'm honored to read and share such great previews with the experts. Althought i'm not an expert of this scandinavian leagues,i'll try to give my support. GL and hello everybody:hope:ok

:clap Really great analysis of the match,congrats mate I'm new on the forum and i'm honored to read and share such great previews with the experts. Althought i'm not an expert of this scandinavian leagues,i'll try to give my support. GL and hello everybody:hope:ok
:welcome to the PL forum, mate. Thanks for the input and comments, still the match haven`t been played yet so it is a little early for celebrating though. Hoping your future sharing is enjoyable, good luck!:ok

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. hallo kimera,some nice writting. on this game stromgvsstabaek. from 2003 untill now stromsgod never beat stabeak. they draw twice. and stabeak won with very big scores all the time, do u think really that 3 missing players would do so much damaged on the team (stabeak)?

hallo kimera' date='some nice writting. on this game stromgvsstabaek. from 2003 untill now stromsgod never beat stabeak. they draw twice. and stabeak won with very big scores all the time, do u think really that 3 missing players would do so much damaged on the team (stabeak)?[/quote'] I explained why I think so in the analysis. Also the norwegian league is much tighter than it has shown for Stabæks part really. They have been playing extremely well so far, but the difference between the teams are not as big as it is reading the table. The major key why Stabæk has been playing good, is imo, the quality from single players. All those mentioned are probably players that belong in a level above the norwegian one. Tchoi has already left, there is talk about Annan leaving for Premier League in the summer and Alanzinho is getting more and more attention from top clubs. Without these three, Stabæk is not the "expectional" team as the have been. As I mentioned their striker pair is very dangerous, hence the low stakes. Nannskog and Gunnarson is a threat to all teams, but they are much worse taking care of when they have very strong players/wingers around them. Today they don`t and Strømsgodset got an easier job taking care of them... But, as you say, the stats are in favour of Stabæk, so it would be interesting to see how it works out after kick-off. Hope you got some answers dj purry, if not, it might be wise not to touch it altogether...:ok

Strømsgodset - Stabæk In traditional way there is only one game being played on saturday. Hard-fighting Strømsgodset will be visited by a charging Stabæk which has done tremendously well so far in the campaign. The home team relies mainly on getting points at home and has been able to manage it pretty well, going 3-0-1 at their own ground. Wins against strong competitors shows that they should not be underestimated on home turf. The loss against Bodø-Glimt was a questionable one, getting the losing goal well past the 90 minute mark. Tomorrow they have some key missings though, Komlan Amewou (midfield), Andre Bergdølmo (defence), Fredrik Nordkvelle (midfield) and Alexander Aas (defence) are all out. Amewou and Nordkvelle have been important players in the early parts of the season constructing a hard-fighting threesome in the middle with Fredrik Winsnes. The teams strength is physical play, with fast wingers and a strong David Nielsen up front. The players replacing those two will be the same kind, physical and not very creative. With any other opposition tomorrow I would have considered the missings a weakness, but when looking at the status in Stabæk I would think otherwise actually. Stabæk has been led by the always dangerous strikers on top, Nannskog and Gunnarson. They are capable of getting goals all by themselves, but there is a key point to this, which lays completely in their midfield. Opponents playing Stabæk has had huge problems dealing with the very creative midfield in Stabæk. Players like Alanzinho, Anthony Annan and Somen Tchoi have demanded so much attention from the oppsition that Gunnarson and Nannskog would be able to get the space and freedom needed. Tomorrow however, none of the midfielder will take part in the game. Alanzinho is suspended, Tchoi has been sold to Salzburg while Annan is away on international duty. The replacements which would probably be Andersson, Hauger and Keller, all good players, but with all different qualities than those mentioned. Also, Hauger has only one match this season since recovering from long-term injury and Andersson struggles with a pulled thigh. Both are reported ready for tomorrow, but there is major questionmarks about which shape they are in. Their stat is impeccable though, 8-0-1 so far in the league and when playing away 8-1 in score is impressive, but those matches have been with all key players ready for action. As a short conclusion I would say that tomorrow Stabæk, because of the missings, would have to play another type of game than they are used to. A game Strømsgodset play all the time. To add a fact from the cup-game on tuesday, which Stabæk won 2-0 against 2nd division team Fram Larvik, they were toothless until Alanzinho came in as a sub and scored both goals at the end of the game. It is defintely worth mentioning that they started with their best personell avaliable preparing for this clash, Annan, Tchoi and Alanzinho out. As I see it the value is on Strømsgodset knowing that Stabæk has tended to be a different team without those players. Also I am putting some small ones on optional bets for this match. Choosing pretty low stakes knowing the unpredictabillity from the good Stabæk strikers. Strømsgodset ,+0.5, 1.89 @188bet 4/10 Strømsgodset, 3.50 @betsson 2/10 Under 2.5, 2.24 @10bet 2/10 Stabæk not to score, 4.80 @betsson 1/10
Strømsgodset - Stabæk 0-0 3/4 hits...

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. For sundays matches i'm thinking to take Tromso HW v/s Fredrikstad Allways difficult for hosts to play away at Alfheim and now Fredrikstad seems not in their best moment. They lost 0-3 last sunday with Stabaek,won on tuesday cup match away against Skeid 2-3 but suffered,Tromso played on thursday cup match and won easily away 2-5 with Skarp.Tromso played a game less than others on Tippeligaen. For Tromso Gk. Ramovic should be ready to play while def. Knutsen is injuried in cup thursday and will miss the match,probabily Hogly will replace him,also injuried are Huusko,Borch and Hafstad but they are old injuries;gk. Staw and fwd. Tegström are doubtful for Fredrikstad.(source www.aftenposten.no) I'm tempted to play HW but need Kimera's idea about the match,so a little help if you can mate.. Thanks in advance

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. Tromsø - Fredrikstad The main problem for Tromsø so far this season has been their scoring ability. Only 6 goals in 8 games do not scare anyone. On the bright side that issues seems to have loosened up a bit. Winning 2-0 over Lyn their last game, and netting 5 in the cup has changed the scenario a bit. At home they have also been a feared opponent, knowing the city lies far to the northern parts of Norway. Tomorrow they will field a strong team with only long-termers Hafstad and Borch out, while Huusko also struggles to get fit. This one comes too early for his sake though. Both 1st goalie Ramovic and Knutsen are back in action and ready to play, especially Ramovic has shown what kind of goalie he is. The strength for the team has been the defensive part. Yes, they have only netted 6 times, but with only 4 behind in total is very impressive. Also it is good to know that key striker Sigurd Rushfeldt and the teams last seasons topscorer, Morten Moldskred are showing rise in form. Especially the last one since being out injured in the early part of the season. Fredrikstad started the season incredibly well, with winning 5 of their first 7 matches. After that however it sure looks like a slump in form has headed their way. Two straight losses in the league was topped by a very close call against 2nd divison team Skeid (won 3-2). Normally they are a team which wins most of their matches at home, this season is no exception, still they have been better than seasons before. 1-1-2 away in total for their sake is not bad at all. Now they face Tromsø, in a field they have never won before. The main reason is the turf on Alfheim stadium which consists of artificial grass. An important fact to my likings. Team-wise they have no big injuries. 1st goalie Lasse Staw rested in training today, to be ready for tomorrows clash, otherwise no worries. H2H, the teams form and the turf in Tromsø convinces me that Fredrikstad, which has performed much better than expected so far, will struggle tomorrow. Tromsø, -0.5 (Ah), 1.93 @betinternet 4/10

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. Lillestrøm - Ålesund There is no doubt in the fact that Lillestøm is in a severe crisis at the moment. Very poor play, big losses and heavy lack of good management are all key factors why the status is like it is. The expected title contenders has only 1 win so far this season and it came on the 5th of may. Since then it has only been downhill for them, topped by the embarrasing cup-loss on wednesday. The media has also shown major interest in the situation and opinions have flooded about explaining the situation. There is no doubt that the whole squad is under heavy pressure, the question is how will they handle tomorrows game? I think they will rise up to the occasion, simply because they have to and knowing that the chairman went into the locker-room before practice today and gave them an earful talking about pride and the need to do what they are paid to do. Squad-wise, Riise, Johnsen and Kiesenebner are still out long-termly. Defender Andresen is highly doubtful, but there is a slight chance he will make it, and midfielder Simen Brenne is suspended. All those are important, but in the state the team is in, some changes may actually do good. It is reported that talented Dan Fellus will be playing amongst other not known yet substitutions. Any player which will be chosen tomorrow will give what it takes to win. Ålesund comes to visit with numerous injuries. Pimpong, Gram, Noonan, Brown, Fredriksen, Gudmundsson and Pedersen are all out beacuse of either injury or sickness. Winger Mathisen is doubtful, but will probably make it. All mentioned player, except one or two would have been starters if they were well enough to play. The team was expected to fight the lone relegation spot and it sure looks like the premoniton is correct. 3 wins in total, all at home ground gives a clear notion on how the team effort is. Away, they have lost all 5 matches so far, it has to be mentioned that the opposition have been good, but they have always struggled away from home. H2H is 3-1-0 in favour of Lillestrøm, with a goal difference of 12-1. This one is a risk knowing the state of Lillestøm these days, but as I mentioned I think they will rise up to the occasion. They won`t get a better chance actually. Therefore this bet sounds reasonable imo, with rather low stakes though. Going for both types of handicap, seeing some value in the big one too... Lillestrøm, -0.5/1 (Ah), 1.92 @ladbrokes 4/10 Lillestrøm, -1.5 (Ah), 2.47 @gamebookers 2/10

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. Viking - Bodø/Glimt As many experts in Norway spotted Viking as the coming winner of the top league, the team has proven otherwise. The main thing with them so far is great offensive power while the defensive part has been all but good. Strangely enough they have struggled more playing at home than when visiting. Awful starts in matches has been a major part of their losses. Against Vålerenga they were under 0-3 before 30 minutes played and in the last match against Brann nearly the same thing happened, only 0-2 was the score then. It is important to tell that in both games they came back strong and almost collected points in both matches. Tomorrow they face a Bodø/Glimt which only has scored goals in 4 first halfs in total. In other words Viking will not be set under the same pressure in the beginning as before. A major point for my view on this game. Squad-wise, long-termers Peter Ijeh and Peter Abelsson is still out while key centre-back Ragnvald Soma is suspended. His replacement, Jørgen Horn, has in several matches showed that he is up for the task so I am not that worried. One problem though for Viking is that main coach Uwe Rösler has travelled bak to Germany for personal reasons and assistant coach Gunnar Halle must watch the game from the stands beacuse of a one-game suspension. Roger Nilsen will be leading the team, which could hit both ways, but they will field nearly the same eleven as before and if I know Rösler correct, he has not left without telling the players what do to. Bodø/Glimt continues to surprise everyone with winning matches they were not supposed to. Against a very weak Lillestrøm last match, they won, but not clearly imo. They were saved by the wingers (Olsen and Sørensen) as many times before. Tomorrow they will still be without key striker Thiago Martins. Even if it was a victory last match, he was sorely missed, and tomorrow they will miss him even more, knowing that the task is much bigger than playing Lillestrøm at home. They rely heavy on counter-attacks, which has to work if the team should have a chance playing Viking. Sensing it is time that overachieving newly promoted Bodø/Glimt got to feel the level of the top league. Viking will defintely be a challenge for them. Also thinking that the offensive power from, Velicka, Fillo, Ødegaard and Gaarde will put heavy pressure on a Glimt defence that has been playing to good, a downfall is near, very near... Viking, -0.5/1 (Ah) 2.00 @canbet 4/10 Viking, -1.5 (Ah) 2.55 @gamebookers 3/10

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. Molde - Lyn As I consider Brann as one of the most volatile team in the norwegian league, these two do not come far behind. Both teams may have a good or a bad day anytime, and that is why I am not touching it at all. Molde has not been good at home, but the win against Brann last match, and then almost loosing to poor Steinkjer in the cup makes me wonder how they do things. Lyn, on the other hand have many youngsters in the team, which often makes them hard to trust in everything they do. It is diffiult to see any trends in how they have played in the recent weeks, other than unstability. No bet on this one from my side...

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. Tromsö IL - Fredrikstad FK 08-06-2008 16:00 Two friendly clubs, look H2H: Norwegian 1st Eliteserien 2007

Fredrikstad – Tromsö 2:1

Tromsö - Fredrikstad 4:1

Norwegian 1st Eliteserien 2006

Tromsö – Fredrikstad 3:1

Fredrikstad – Tromsö 5:1

Norwegian 1st Eliteserien 2005

Tromsö - Fredrikstad 2:0

Fredrikstad - Tromsö 4:2

Norwegian 1st Eliteserien 2004

Fredrikstad - Tromsö 1:0

Tromsö - Fredrikstad 3:2 By my the opinion is possible of hoes on the landholders!!! pick HW odds 1.90 stake 10/10 SPORTINGBET

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. hi kimera really nice tips and infos that you are sharing with us .. i am intereseted to bet under for tromso game what do u think about this? do u think that G. Johansson from fredikstadt or other players will be able to score ??? as the last games of tromso except the cup game has been under .what do u think about today's game ??

hi kimera really nice tips and infos that you are sharing with us .. i am intereseted to bet under for tromso game what do u think about this? do u think that G. Johansson from fredikstadt or other players will be able to score ??? as the last games of tromso except the cup game has been under .what do u think about today's game ??
Good point that one, seeing the under as quite possible. The question is all about Tromsøs scoring ability which has been very bad, but sensing a change in that these days. Still, Fredrikstad has suddenly stopped netting. Gone with no goals scored the last 2 matches (not counting the cup) is not good enough for them. Strikers like Elyounussi and the mentioned Johansson were in great shape earlier, but now I am not so sure. Strangely for Elyounussis sake he has been a shadow of himself since scoring for the national team. He is a youngster and the goal was big for him, maybe it got to him? If Fredrikstad score today I think it might come from a midfielder/winger. Knowing Kasey Wehrman has started shooting from everywhere he might be lucky again today. But all in all, I am not that sure about the under to wanna touch it, even if the stats tell so, fearing Tromsø will score some goals and Fredrikstad might get one or two...

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. Thanks Kimera for sharing your opinions with us,as u can see i'm not norvegian,just know few words and when i search informations on norvegians websites some i translate can be surely wrong :unsure,i try to do my best.So,according to your opinions,my main bet today is Tromso,i really don't trust Lillestrom allthought they can only improve but i trusted them too many times so far and allways they failed. Viking should win,but why to bet against an in form team like Bodo? GL mate and :hope Thanks once again for your opinions....

Re: Norway, Tippeligaen 5-9th of June. Tromsø - Fredrikstad 0-1 bet lost... Pretty unbelievable actually, knowing Tromsø blew around 10 good chances while Fredrikstad scored on one of their 2!:wall Lillestrøm - Ålesund 3-0 bets won... Viking - Bodø/Glimt 2-0 bets won...