**Poker Thursday 5th June**

GaF

**Poker Thursday 5th June**  

1. 1.

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th June** To be fair, I think most players have a stars account (which has a massive impact on numbers) and the prize is massive - the number isn't quite as ludicrous as it sounds.....

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th June**

To be fair' date=' I think most players have a stars account (which has a massive impact on numbers) and the prize is massive - the number isn't quite as ludicrous as it sounds.....[/quote'] Not so sure GaF, thought the numbers in the chance of a lifetime thing on stars were a bit high too.

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th June** Very few readers download other poker sites which I think is evident by the 300 that registered for pokertime $10000 sun city package last night (especially when you consider that had so many eligible foreigners) and last month. Any tourney on Full Tilt or Pokerstars is going to hit much bigger numbers.

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th June** Hope to see a few PL's in the Pokerstars tournament, I'm signed in and looking forward to a better game than Sky last night, out in 8 minutes flat, just pleased I never played the full £110 entry fee. :ok Gl to all who enter :hope

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th June** One of the nice features of Pokerstars is their control of games restricted to players from a certain country - other sites could learn from them. Presumably when they set a game up on Pokerstars they can tick some boxes to limit the scope - shouldn't be that hard for other sites to do.

05/06/200819:00 BSTRedKings Eurokings $100 Added - Play for PL - Play for Switzerland$5+50cDetails
Switzerland top of the group after one game - so we've got a great chance - we weren't that large on numbers and still won, imagine what we could do with a few more members in our squad ;)

05/06/200819:00 BSTRedKings Eurokings $100 Added - Play for PL - Play for Switzerland$5+50cDetails
Switzerland top of the group after one game - so we've got a great chance - we weren't that large on numbers and still won, imagine what we could do with a few more members in our squad ;)
just got home was gonna play