Golf:Austrian Open 5/06/08-8/06/08

Golf:Austrian Open

This Weeks Tips: This week is a bit of a so called weak field,Darren Clarke being the Jolly@ 12/1.Darren is playing well but the course&distance runner is Markus Brier who has already won this twice" 2004&2006"! Although he has had a slow start to the season he has to be respected@ 22/1 with Stan James.But if you prefer to cover a safer bet I suggest you take the 12/5 on offer for a Top10 finish. The other player who is overdue a maiden win is Martin Erlandsson@50/1 which could prove good value E/W. As a fun bet for day 1 I like to try and pick the 1st round leader,Graeme Storm is a class act and If my memory serves me right he struck the front at last years US Open which is next week,so on this basis he might be worth a shilling or two. Summary:Markus Brier@12/5 Top 10 Finish Martin Erlandsson@50/1 E/W Graeme Storm 1st RND Leader@45/1 Stan James Prices above! Even if you pick your own players this week,please consider that a Swede has not won on the Europeantour this Season,so if Erlandsson doesn,t roll in "Watch this space"! It is coming shortly. Happy Punting,and "Keep The Faith"!:hope

Re: Golf:Austrian Open 5/06/08-8/06/08 I am going to put another Swede forward probably one not many people have heard of and on most form he shows not really worth backing but with a record at this venue over the last 3 years of 2007-7th 2006-8th 2005-2nd @ 100/1 for the outright & 17/2 for a Top 10 placing Steven Jeppesen is a must selection in this for me

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.