an end to my negative variance at last?

teaulc

after a very long barren spell i hope i have now got over this hurdle. played a 12 man $20 WSOP Executive "jackpot sng" on TONYG Poker (IPoker) and ended up winning it.:nana i know it may not sound much to you lot but the way my luck has been lately this was a real confidence booster. tonyg1tm2.png tonyg1tm2.b25f37d67e.jpg

Re: an end to my negative variance at last? Nice one Al :ok :clap :clap An end to your short term negative variance? Afraid not. It's always there. It bobs and weaves. It ducks and dives. It spins and turns. You will always have short term negative variance - the same as everyone (and in equal proportions to short term positive variance)

Re: an end to my negative variance at last?

I don't think he's suffering from negative variance at all! He's just a bad player and I pwn him like when ran his pocket 7's into my J's last night;).
what your not saying is i hit my 7 on the flop and you spawn a jack on the turn :tongue2:tongue2 every dog has his day once in a while,i will let you have this one....;) but you know i own you:dude:dude

Re: an end to my negative variance at last?

what your not saying is i hit my 7 on the flop and you spawn a jack on the turn :tongue2:tongue2 every dog has his day once in a while,i will let you have this one....;) but you know i own you:dude:dude
You forgot to add all the chips went in preflop:dude Yeah you own me:loon.