Pokerkings buying PL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June - Chatoman and Dodger win seat

GaF

Pokerkings buying PL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June - Chatoman and Dodger win seat  

1. 1.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokerkings buying PL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June - Chatoman and Dodger win Played the last few hands in a bit of a daze...my PC shut down, don't know why, just before play resumed and was struggling to play the QQ when I got back on.

Re: Pokerkings buying PL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June - Chatoman and Dodger win Ty very much every1 and great game as usual. When dobbin limped i knew he had a big hand so i complete the BB just for the miracle and it worked. Congrats dodger and lets hope we can make a good cash tonight P.S I dont have the cash or the TCs right now so i guess it will be done manually in a few hours :nana:nana:nana

Re: Pokerkings buying PL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June - Chatoman and Dodger win

Played the last few hands in a bit of a daze...my PC shut down' date=' don't know why, just before play resumed and was struggling to play the QQ when I got back on.[/quote'] Oh I am soooo glad you got it sorted in time :wall :ok

Re: Pokerkings buying PL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June - Chatoman and Dodger win Out 130 ish. Enjoyed playing but never doing better than struggling. Played two other games at the same time...3rd in one game and still in the Gods game...what I would have given for some of the hands I had at those tables. Ah well...so close yet so far. :eyes ...and thanks for the support too :ok

Re: Pokerkings buying PL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June - Chatoman and Dodger win Ul Dodger - hard to play when you've no more than half the average stack. Just for the hell of it, I hung around your table to see what happened to the idiot who gave you all the f3cuk bile when you left. He made a woeful play in late position with QJo when getting close to the money, and that left him short-stacked. Despite creeping to the rest of the table to let him limp in to the money ("PLEASE take your time guys", "You guys are the greatest" etc), he got blinded out in 102nd, just outside the money - what a shame ....... NOT. I see that mole is also now out - AK allin pre-flop lost to 1010, who made trips. Hope you enjoyed the experience though guys.

Re: Pokerkings buying PL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June - Chatoman and Dodger win I threw it away.. i made one of the worst calls ever!!!! congrats dodger on a great performance and congrats to the super shark TheMole What should i do to play solid poker??? I really havent find it yet Regards