Pokerkings buying PL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June - Chatoman and Dodger win seat

GaF

Pokerkings buying PL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June - Chatoman and Dodger win seat  

1. 1.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June Pokerkings have passed on their congratulations to the 10 players below who have won their place in the 10 Seat STT this Sunday - Congratulations all :ok Top 5 rake 1. PLTelepee 2. PLtheDodge 3. PLRIVRD 4. Arkadiusz3 5. PLdobbin Top 5 raked hands 1. fenners1 2. PLscrumpy 3. PLgaz271 4. KingChato 5. PLkip6

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June :eek:eek.... :eek:eek... i played 3 long sessions 8 tabling but i never saw my name on the top10 of the raked hands list, so im very shocked with this place. Ty very much pokerkings and PL Lets hope i can get the seat in the main event too :)

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June Unlucky Pete :sad There are a number of players (3 so far) who are struggling to make this. They have earnt their prize fair and square, so we are taking a flexible view on this and allowing them to transfer the seats to others to represent them. One of the players now unable to make this is PistonBroke - he's asked me to find a replacement for him. My proposal is that whoever takes the seat splits all winnings with Piston 50/50. I will give the seat at 8PM this evening to the person to express an interest who has the highest BPP ranking - so top 10 in order of preference:

PL Username
1goater14
2happyhornet
3RIVRD
4McG
5Dodger
6ubermonkey1
7gazza271
8Samba SamPa
9Pgremlin
10Penelopeys
In addition, more good news in the form of an added bonus on offer from Pokerkings. 2 PL Players will play in the €250,000 Gtd - if either of them cash, then Pokerkings will buy the player(s) that cash into the next 2x€100,000 Gtd events - thanks Pokerkings :ok

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June If we dont hear from one of the top 10 in the next 56 minutes, then Fonzie it is :ok

PL Username

goater14

happyhornet

RIVRD

McG

Dodger

ubermonkey1

gazza271

Samba SamPa

Pgremlin

Penelopeys

Fonzie14

Rosco

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June

I don't want to gazump anybody so close to 8pm' date=' but if anybody else needs to drop out then I am happy to play on their behalf, and split any cash[/quote'] It's your choice, however if you meet the criteria, and are within the deadline then I dont view it as unreasonable to claim your spot (and I'm sure Fonzie wont either)

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June Samba has been speaking with me by PM and asked my opinion - I said that I think he should play if he wants to (on merit according to the criteria we put in place) - he has decided to take up the seat. Sorry Fonzie :(

Samba has been speaking with me by PM and asked my opinion - I said that I think he should play if he wants to (on merit according to the criteria we put in place) - he has decided to take up the seat. Sorry Fonzie :(
No problem. GL Samba. :hope But, if anyone else can't make it....;)

No problem. GL Samba. :hope But, if anyone else can't make it....;)
I'm day shift again tomorrow mate so if you want to take over from me :ok Same deal on any cash, 50/50 ? :ok