**Poker Monday 2nd June** Bounty on GaFs head

GaF

**Poker Monday 2nd June** Bounty on GaFs head  

1. 1.

Guest freeroll hero

Re: **Poker Monday 2nd June** I see that the ladbrokes 1000 worth of freebets is in todays schedule, but i dont think its on anymore, as i couldnt find it last night, and cant find 2nites one either. it isnt under "special tournaments" anymore.

Re: **Poker Monday 2nd June** sigh - looks like the Bet365 nolose games have changed times and format and now have less value in them - pity as I found the $500 prizepool ones in the evening quite lucrative. Now it lools like there are some $250 prizepool games (Saturday/Sunday at 1900) and $100 prizepool games at other varying times - making the added value fairly small.

Guest freeroll hero

Re: **Poker Monday 2nd June** Bounty on GaFs head is the full tilt wsop freerolls still running, i cant find them :(

Re: **Poker Monday 2nd June** Bounty on GaFs head Yes full tilt tables still running :ok You have to be very quick though - read through the thread for the discussion on finding the tables (click on "details" in post 1 of this thread)