**Poker Sunday 1st June**

GaF

**Poker Sunday 1st June**  

1. 1.

Re: **Poker Sunday 1st June**

Until Monday I believe. :ok
Registered earlier and just logged on .... are you sure it will finish by monday ?? didnt realise there were tournies with this many people !!

If it gets to the stage where it looks like being a late one' date=' then there will be enough money in it that you wont care about the time ;)[/quote'] Good point :ok If only .... I give myself to the end of the PK league game and IF still in maybe i see .... (couldn't make the IF any bigger but it's a damn big IF) :lol

Good point :ok If only .... I give myself to the end of the PK league game and IF still in maybe i see .... (couldn't make the IF any bigger but it's a damn big IF) :lol
Usual early exit in the PK league ... will concentrate on the focus game now !

Re: **Poker Sunday 1st June** FFS whats wrong with those Qs :@ And how the fuk is he calling with 87s :puke Seat 1: CFGauss (9390 in chips) Seat 2: coralle (4210 in chips) Seat 3: wildduece4 (4657 in chips) Seat 4: shaners222 (1905 in chips) Seat 5: heniek31 (2075 in chips) Seat 6: Semper Bluff (9008 in chips) Seat 7: Sinclare17 (9070 in chips) Seat 8: LUCATONi68 (1550 in chips) is sitting out Seat 9: T. Francis (8060 in chips) CFGauss: posts the ante 25 coralle: posts the ante 25 wildduece4: posts the ante 25 shaners222: posts the ante 25 heniek31: posts the ante 25 Semper Bluff: posts the ante 25 Sinclare17: posts the ante 25 LUCATONi68: posts the ante 25 T. Francis: posts the ante 25 heniek31: posts small blind 125 Semper Bluff: posts big blind 250 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to heniek31 [Qs Qc] Sinclare17: folds LUCATONi68: folds T. Francis: folds CFGauss: raises 500 to 750 coralle: folds wildduece4: calls 750 shaners222: folds heniek31: raises 1300 to 2050 and is all-in Semper Bluff: folds CFGauss: folds wildduece4: calls 1300 *** FLOP *** [Ad 9s Jd] *** TURN *** [Ad 9s Jd] [Ac] *** RIVER *** [Ad 9s Jd Ac] [Tc] *** SHOW DOWN *** heniek31: shows [Qs Qc] (two pair, Aces and Queens) wildduece4: shows [8s 7s] (a straight, Seven to Jack)

Looks as though the Bet365 nolose games might have come to an end - if none appear 2morrow then suggest they get removed from diary.
Just had a look and they're in the lobby now - 17:00, 20:00, 22:00, 23:30 BST - looks like a different set of times weekday and weekend too ..... will need to investigate a bit further and try and work it out for the diary...