canbet 22nd june $5000 freeroll

ihilty

• 3 weeks later...

canbet $5000 freeroll sunday company-logo.gif

http://www.canbet.com/default.aspx method=post>

cbtuk_5000FootballFreeroll_landingpage_01.jpg
cbtuk_5000FootballFreeroll_landingpage_02.jpg
cbtuk_5000FootballFreeroll_landingpage_03.jpg
cbtuk_5000FootballFreeroll_landingpage_04a.jpghttp://www.canbet.com/images/5/en/misc/cbtuk_5000FootballFreeroll_landingpage_04b.jpg>In celebration of EURO 2008, Canbet Poker is giving you the chance to score BIG for your bankroll in our $5,000 Football Freeroll Tournament.cbtuk_5000FootballFreeroll_landingpage_04c.jpg
cbtuk_5000FootballFreeroll_landingpage_05.jpg
cbtuk_5000FootballFreeroll_landingpage_06a.jpg
To register, follow thesteps below: 1. Log in to your Canbet Poker software 2. Click on 'Scheduled Tournaments' and then go to 'Special' 3. Click on '$5,000 Football Freeroll' 4. Tournament starts at 21:30 BST on Sunday, 22 June 5. Each player gets: • 2 x Rebuys @ $5 • 1 x Add-on @ $5
cbtuk_5000FootballFreeroll_landingpage_06b.jpg
cbtuk_5000FootballFreeroll_landingpage_07.jpg
cbtuk_5000FootballFreeroll_landingpage_08.jpg
cbtuk_5000FootballFreeroll_landingpage_09.jpg

icons_left.gif icons_right.gif

euro football freeroll!!! nice freeroll tonight for all you poker peeps no requirements for this time 9:30(bst) place to find http://www.canbet.com/site/poker/ follow the link 2rebuys available @$5 a pop plus one add if needs be. starting chips $1000. max 5000 runners entering this dont think there will be that many though to be honest. T he good thing about this nice freeroll is its a tasty $5000 pot so sign up for tonight . see you there!

Re: Inside Poker Mag - Poker God 3 - $10,000 Caribbean Cruise I am registered, the 1041st to do so - gonna be a bigun!! I am playing it purely as a freeroll, with the top 300 paid and maybe 2500 runners, of which I bet at least 80% will play it as a freeroll I don't see the value in rebuys or addon. Anyone planning on making rebuys/addon?

Re: Inside Poker Mag - Poker God 3 - $10,000 Caribbean Cruise

I am registered, the 1041st to do so - gonna be a bigun!! I am playing it purely as a freeroll, with the top 300 paid and maybe 2500 runners, of which I bet at least 80% will play it as a freeroll I don't see the value in rebuys or addon. Anyone planning on making rebuys/addon?
Oops, needs moving to the Canbet thread :$

Re: canbet 22nd june $5000 freeroll

cant see it coss I've not got a real money account and u need to deposit to get one
Ross, I've just been on the phone to them, because I was having the same problem.:eyes I'm guessing that you're looking for it through the pokerroom client, and that you need to download the NEW poker client which is on Micro Gaming (Prima).