Yarmouth - Thursday 29th May

A couple of fancies for me today/tomorrow (depending in when you read!) 2.40

Guest Connections doesn’t seem the most straight forward type but the one for me in this race. Meeting all of these on much better terms today than would do in a handicap and lost by just ahead LTO in a better grade than this. Dandy Nicholls is in fine nick recently (8-44 +20.80 in the last 14). Claimer onboard seems capable and takes a further 5lbs off. Hard to see past.

Guest Connections WIN

Carmela Maria makes her handicap debut here and can go well, at a nice price from a good draw. Hasn’t done too badly in her 3 starts to date, all in a better grade race. Open to improvement. Carmela Maria E/W

Re: Yarmouth - Thursday 29th May 2.40 Have to agree about Guest Connections Lee. I backed him LTO and wasn't best pleased with the ride Spencer gave it. Come wide and from a long way behind. Was done no favours running on his own in the middle of the track - far from ideal at Windsor. Think he'll figure in most claimers. 5lb+ well in here and should win his first race in nearly two years. 4.10 I backed Grand Vizier LTO at a huge price on the basis that he was priced up on all form rather than just A/W form. His career has been inconsistent so far - unbeaten on dirt but run poor on grass (13/15, 9/9, 6/10). I know this is grass, but runs here off a 9lb lower mark than when beating a well regard Swop at Great Leighs. Worth taking a chance on that basis. On all know facts is inferior on grass but can run 10/12lb below his best and still figure here. Hazytoo took advantage of a fair mark FTO then ran a shocker (drifted badly) NTO. Ran a better ran LTO at Newmarket and is only 3lb higher here than when winning FTO this season. Tentative selections to be fair.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.