Paying for my new PC

stewartd14

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paying for my new PC

Recovery mission Bet 24 £20 BACK Thistle to Place (9.00 Towcester) @ 1.87 :hope:hope
:wall:wall This is turning very sour. Bet 25 £23 BACK North Parade to win (9.10 Haydock) @ 2.2 Bet 26 £7 BACK Dubais Wonder to win (9.10 Haydock) @ 5.5 :hope Break or bust here

:wall:wall This is turning very sour. Bet 25 £23 BACK North Parade to win (9.10 Haydock) @ 2.2 :nana:nana:nana Bet 26 £7 BACK Dubais Wonder to win (9.10 Haydock) @ 5.5 :$ :hope Break or bust here
North Parade gets home to put the bank back up at £49.22 :ok

OK, moving onto day 3 of this and I do believe it can work, just need to persevere. Bet 27 £24.22 BACK Dark Missile to Place (2.45 haydock) @ 1.35 :hope:hope
:wall:wall last chance saloon for attempt 1 here. May be back with attempt 2 on Monday. :ok Bet 28 £25 BACK Major Cadeaux to win (3.15 Haydock) @ TBC

:wall:wall last chance saloon for attempt 1 here. May be back with attempt 2 on Monday. :ok Bet 28 £25 BACK Major Cadeaux to win (3.15 Haydock) @ TBC
The NAP obliges at 2.22 :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana Bank: £55.50 :ok

Re: Paying for my new PC Ok, taking another risk but to me this should be about 1.5. Tranquil Tiger beat Regal Flush by 10 lengths last time out and although there will probably be less in it today, this is a ridiculous price. Bet 29 £15.50 BACK Tranquil Tiger to beat Regal Flush (AvB) (3.25 York) @ 2.14 :hope:hope

Ok, taking another risk but to me this should be about 1.5. Tranquil Tiger beat Regal Flush by 10 lengths last time out and although there will probably be less in it today, this is a ridiculous price. Bet 29 £15.50 BACK Tranquil Tiger to beat Regal Flush (AvB) (3.25 York) @ 2.14 :hope:hope
:clap:clap Winnerrrrr Bank: £73.22 :nana

Re: Paying for my new PC Bet 30 Backed this one last time where he seemes to jump a part of the track. Basically a winner without a penalty in another maiden and this has to be a good thing. Short price, but best horse in the race for quality connections. Bet 30 £43.22 BACK Kharsya to win (3.50 Tramore) @ 1.25 :hope:hope

Bet 30 Backed this one last time where he seemes to jump a part of the track. Basically a winner without a penalty in another maiden and this has to be a good thing. Short price, but best horse in the race for quality connections. Bet 30 £43.22 BACK Kharsya to win (3.50 Tramore) @ 1.25 :hope:hope
Winner :nana:nana:nana Bank: £84.46 :ok

Bet 32 £10 BACK Alamigiyr to Place (5.00 Tramore) @ 1.38 :hope:ok
On this next one for a nice 3-timer so praying it wins and I think it will but for the sake of the thread, the place looks tasty: Bet 31 £39.46 BACK Bukit Tinggi to Place (5.05 York) @ 1.36 :hope:hope
:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana That gets us up above the £100 mark and I will work out what to do from here. Its hard to believe that 2 hours ago this thread was almost down and out :loon

I'll add a dancing :nana to your row!
:lol Thanks mate Taking a wee bit out of the bank to go for an exotic bank, then we will progress as we did. Total bank: £101.57 -------------------------------------- New start Bet 1 £16.57 BACK Cape Hawk to win (5.50 Goodwood) @ 2.98 Bet 2 £15 BACK Cape Hawk to Place (5.50 Goodwood) @ 1.79 :hope:hope Bank: £70.00 :ok