Champions League Registration

GaF

Just a reminder that all players must register for their team before matchday 1 of Champions League gets underway. My understanding is that the software does not allow for players to be added once we are underway. SO if you are not registered by Wednesday (whether you are playing Wednesday or not) you will not be able to participate in the champions league. You cannot register yet - we need to wait until the draw is announced (so we know which event to register for)

Re: Champions League Registration

Just a reminder that all players must register for their team before matchday 1 of Champions League gets underway. My understanding is that the software does not allow for players to be added once we are underway. SO if you are not registered by Wednesday (whether you are playing Wednesday or not) you will not be able to participate in the champions league. You cannot register yet - we need to wait until the draw is announced (so we know which event to register for)
Register at PokerRoom or on the esport site?

Register at PokerRoom or on the esport site?
This is registering for the event on the Pokerroom web site. There are multiple events and they can be seen there, but we dont know yet which one each team needs to register for. If anyone is not going to be around by/on Wednesday, then they should probably make sure someone else is available to sort it out for them.....

Ive just logged into pokerroom and its saying i can register for Champions League 3 No other options, does that mean its the one im in?
Nice spot morl - I'm in Champions League 3 too :ok Surely they haven't put all UK teams together :unsure

Nice spot morl - I'm in Champions League 3 too :ok Surely they haven't put all UK teams together :unsure
There's rules against that kind of thing in the footie version. But in this, well who knows..... :unsure

Re: Champions League Registration I've got an email with a link (which I've taken out here) - leads me to Champions League 1.

Hello, Congratulations, you and your Team are taking part in the eSport-Poker.com Champions League. The following Link will lead you to the event on PokerRoom, to which your team has been drawn to. http://www.pokerroom.com/poker/team/events/event-information/?eventID=*** We wish you and your team a lot of fun and success in the eSport-Poker Champions League. Your eSport-Poker.com Team

Re: Champions League Registration You clicked the link not to play, but to "finance" the event, rather than click the button to register ;) Am guessing you can unregister and re sign in (though probably not important, it didn't seem to hinder you in the first league)

Re: Champions League Registration I've got a register team button below where the team members are listed. Not sure if that's as I was Capt or whether everyone has it? I'm assuming I register the team once all members have registered? :unsure (Am I missing reading some instructions somewhere...)

You clicked the link not to play, but to "finance" the event, rather than click the button to register ;) Am guessing you can unregister and re sign in (though probably not important, it didn't seem to hinder you in the first league)
Sorted. :ok

I've got a register team button below where the team members are listed. Not sure if that's as I was Capt or whether everyone has it? I'm assuming I register the team once all members have registered? :unsure (Am I missing reading some instructions somewhere...)
I can answer some questions for you, Your team captains will have recieved an email from esport with a link for you to register your players, Your team will have been assigned 1 of 10 league tables on poker rooms site each team member should register on pokerroom before your team is registered, Once your team is all registered then your team captain or c/o manager can then register the team, this will need to be done at least 2 hours before start time asafter this time you cannot register and you will forefeit your chance of winning anything, Only team captains and c/o managers have the register team option on their screen, Poker outlaws are entering this champions league as we are undefeated in the open league in each round we are looking forward to this new challenge, Good Luck to all teams , may the best team win, Tim

Re: Champions League Registration :welcome caddyscabin and good luck to your team. I am co-manager of my team. All my team have now registered but when I clicked the register team button it said the tournament was restricted and I could not register. I also have an unregister team button so I'm assuming we've already been automatically registered, but will wait and see what other team capts on here find.

:welcome caddyscabin and good luck to your team. I am co-manager of my team. All my team have now registered but when I clicked the register team button it said the tournament was restricted and I could not register. I also have an unregister team button so I'm assuming we've already been automatically registered, but will wait and see what other team capts on here find.
Thanks for the welcome, I will get straight onto esport to find that question out for you, i am awaiting 2 more of my team to register b4 i can register my team, Normally you would have to register the team yourself but i will find out and post here to let you know, our team is sited on pokerroom so we know more how it works so leave it with me il b back asap,