EPT Monte Carlo on Channel 4

GaF

Don’t miss the latest in poker programming as the PokerStars European Poker Tour (EPT) Season 4 Grand Final comes to your TV screen! Watch the intense competition and poker skills on display as players compete for their share of more than €8.4 million in prize money in Europe's biggest and richest poker tournament. Expert commentary is provided by James Hartigan and Team PokerStars Pro Victoria Coren. Episodes of the EPT Season 4 Grand Final in Monte Carlo will be broadcast on Channel 4 on the 26th, 29th and 31st May, 2008.

Episode

Date & Time

TV Channel

EPT Monte Carlo Episode 1

26 May at 12:25 AM GMT

Channel 4

EPT Monte Carlo Episode 2

29 May at 12:35 AM GMT

Channel 4

EPT Monte Carlo Episode 3

31 May at 12:05 AM GMT

Channel 4
For a sneak preview of what’s to come, visit the PokerStars.tv website. Enjoy the show! Regards, john_photo.jpg

Re: EPT Monte Carlo on Channel 4 Just Sky+ 'd this (its Tues 27th btw) I watched most of the final table live on stream but would love to see the play in the rest of the tourney. Its an ambition to try and qualify for one of these next season and I have been told by pro's at the GUK's that the standard is high but playable if you can keep up with the play at GUK's. Unfortunately I have been out of my depth at all the GUK's this year :lol but I value the experience.