**Poker Thursday 22nd May**

GaF

**Poker Thursday 22nd May**  

1. 1.

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd May**

Sorry to have the Virgin RH VRoll as focus twice in 3 days :sad There are a shortage of suitable focus games on Thursday :loon
What's Friday looking like? We could switch uber night to Thursday this week if there's something else suitable on Friday.

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd May** I dont know what you're all talking about :tongue2 Fridays just as quiet - Tuesday and Thursday for Vroll isnt so bad, we all know that you can get into both with one set of RH ;) (though I played mine yesterday so probably need to do another set)

we all know that you can get into both with one set of RH ;) (though I played mine yesterday so probably need to do another set)
I don't think you can any more. I played mine Sunday afternoon and they're not counting today. :unsure

What time Sunday afternoon? You might be outside the 48 hours (if that's how it works) :unsure
Hmm, late afternoon, but could just be outside if you think it does still work. I'll try reg for Thurs as soon as it appears in the lobby and see if it works. :ok

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd May** I agree morl and it surprises me we cannot get a bigger group of players playing the APAT online games - when they've been focus games before though, they've been pretty poorly supported....

Hmm' date=' late afternoon, but could just be outside if you think it does still work. I'll try reg for Thurs as soon as it appears in the lobby and see if it works. :ok[/quote'] :wallforgot to try yesterday so have had to play another 25 RH. Is anyone managing to get in without replaying?

I apologise in advance for not talking to anyone on Virgin but my chat has been permanently banned. Apparently I have been advertising! Live support wont do anything so I have to email and wait. That sucks.
:( I noticed JulioArca changed his location to 'chat banned' when he was banned, which seems like a good idea to explain why you're not chatting. :ok

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd May** PL Podiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum in the focus game :clap :clap :clap :clap Well done Fonzie, Jumalix and Hodgey :clap :clap :clap Dobin and Heniek also in the prizes :ok