TONIGHT - £1,000 in Free Coral Sports Bets to be won!

Glen1000

Just noticed this on CoralPoker Name: Cup Final Freebet Freeroll Time: 8pm (UK) Date: Monday 19th May 2008 Buy-in: Free to Coral.co.uk customers Type: Freeze-out Prize Structure: 1st – 5th Place = £100 Free Sports Bet on Coral.co.uk 6th – 11th Place = £50 Free Sports Bet on Coral.co.uk 12th – 19th Place = £25 Free Sports Bet on Coral.co.uk Location: Under the ‘Specials’ and ‘All’ Tabs All free bets will be credited to winning accounts by 12 noon on Wednesday 21st May 2008. Good luck!

Re: TONIGHT - £1,000 in Free Coral Sports Bets to be won! Can't see this in the lobby. :unsure Is it only open to people with a betting account??? Doh!! Found it using the 'All' tab, still not showing under the 'specials' tab though.

Re: TONIGHT - £1,000 in Free Coral Sports Bets to be won! Nice one :) never played on Coral Poker, but have Coral betting account, would be rude not to avail myself of this offer ;) Good luck all, less than 250 in at the minute, guess that will be nearer the 500 mark by 8pm. Still better than the 1400+ who play the Ladbrokes Sports bet freeroll every night!!

Re: TONIGHT - £1,000 in Free Coral Sports Bets to be won! Out in about 148th to the table donk. Only had 1 move... ALL-IN!!! KJs on an 8 high board with 2 of my suit on show, bet for 900, goon went all-in. I thought and called him. He turned Q9o!!! Obviously hitting his Queen on river :( Gl to the rest

Re: TONIGHT - £1,000 in Free Coral Sports Bets to be won!

Have you been credited your free bet yet? My girlfriend came 17th for a £25 free bet but when she rang up they didn't have a clue this tournament existed!
No not yet, but the web site says this: All free bets will be credited to winning accounts by 12 noon on Wednesday 21st May 2008. Good luck! :ok