Poker Tracker v 3 - Out of Beta and Commercial

GaF

I wasn't going to bother upgrading, under the misconception that it was now a monthly charge rather than a flat fee - however seems I was wrong - It costs $89 (and I got an $11 reduction to $78 based on my PT2) so I went for it - it's not a lot for the (potential) benefits. A few things I've noticed - not a lot of rooms supported yet, but Boss seems to be the first on the list...

The commercial release will support:
  • PokerStars
  • Full Tilt Poker
  • PartyPoker
  • iPoker Network
  • OnGame Network
  • Everest Poker
After the commercial release we will be gradually adding the other sites. Here is a list of the first few sites (in approximate order) that we will add after release:
  • Boss Media
  • Ultimate Bet
  • Absolute Poker
  • Bodog
  • Pacific Poker
  • Prima/Microgaming Network
  • Cryptologic
  • B2B/Entraction Network
  • Betfair Poker

After those sites are added we will then continue to add new sites

One interesting feature, seems to be a server supported table selector (not stars) - this will have a $20 per month subscription, but for the first month it is free!!!

Re: Poker Tracker v 3 - Out of Beta and Commercial Thought I'd try this before investing as the old one used to have a free 1000 hands - but this is even better a free 60 day trial :ok I've used it a little for the cash and tourneys i've played on Pokerstars and FT - first impressions are a little mixed. It has a feel more akin to PokerOffice with the inbuilt HUD and graphs. Although I can't get the HUD working at all with Pokerstars and its very temperemental with FT. Another feature from the old PT that I cant see on this one is the odds etc on the hand replayer. The hand replayer as it stands on this version is meaningless. I haven't purchased it so haven't access to as much as GAF, but I'll give it the full trial and see how I feel after the 60 days. Anyone else tried it yet ?

Re: Poker Tracker v 3 - Out of Beta and Commercial I've had no problems with the HUD :unsure I left it running on Full Tilt for a couple of days - collecting data solely on 25c/50c HU tables - got about 50,000 hands data I think (with the help of AutoHotKeys to open and close tables automatically) - then using the TableTracker jumped on tables with players I'd recorded as losing players - played 3 sessions/opponents and won them all :) I cant get myself to play too much on FT at the moment though as I dont get rakeback there - I emailed them to see if there were options - not at the moment, but they're looking at it and they've added me to a list of players that have enquired :unsure Full Tilt is the only site you can data mine on I think as an observer (without 3rd party datamining software)

Re: Poker Tracker v 3 - Out of Beta and Commercial Couple of questions about PT3 ... How easy is it to find the losing players playing on tables? - Is there an option on PT where it flags up tables with a few losing players on for example? I ask as on PO2 the only way of finding the players is to manually look at the list of amounts won/lost, look at the biggest losing players then search for them in the player finder on FTP. Edit: Other Q is how many tables can you track at a time with PT3? Can only track 10 with PO2.

Re: Poker Tracker v 3 - Out of Beta and Commercial There is no limit on tables you can track, so far as I know, from the Pokertracker perspective (PT2 or PT3) - the limits are the number of tables you can open within the software..... On Full Tilt, you can open 16 tables at a time. You can collect data (from observed tables) at FT for 16 tables at a time. The "Table Tracker" will show you the stats from your database for, so far as I can see, all active tables within the software - though you are capped to collecting live data from 16 of them. You can filter the "table tracker" by criteria (number of players, site and buy in). By clicking on a table, you get the data for all players at the table in the box below (see screen print in post 2 for an example - I dont think that what your asking for is directly available (ie flagging certain, active, players based on db criteria) - though cannot see why not and you'd imagine a "plug in" could well become available for that :unsure (there are AHK scripts that search for buddies I think - but you'd need to manually set up a buddy list). Remember "Table Tracker" is not base functionality in PT3 - it will require a monthly subscription. Also Full Tilt is the only site so far where you can datamine observed hands (without purchasing extra software). I think you will be able to add microgaming to that list when it becomes supported.

Re: Poker Tracker v 3 - Out of Beta and Commercial Thanks for the info :ok Don't think it's worth me getting PT3 for an extra 6tables of potential tracking at a monthly fee. The individual table shots as shown in your screenshot would be useful though. Just done a shed load of tracking myself today on FTP and have won the couple of sessions i played on 50/1, (brag) not to mention the 3 1/2 buy-ins i made on $1/2 last night in a moment of inspirational madness when something told me to play it :lol.

Re: Poker Tracker v 3 - Out of Beta and Commercial Ah - which version of PT3 did you download? There is one that installs PostgreSQL and one that assumes you already have it - I'm guessing you ran the version that assumes you already have it :unsure

Re: Poker Tracker v 3 - Out of Beta and Commercial

Ah - which version of PT3 did you download? There is one that installs PostgreSQL and one that assumes you already have it - I'm guessing you ran the version that assumes you already have it :unsure
looking i already had a version of postgre so have uninstalled and starting again

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Poker Tracker v 3 - Out of Beta and Commercial

I cant get myself to play too much on FT at the moment though as I dont get rakeback there - I emailed them to see if there were options - not at the moment, but they're looking at it and they've added me to a list of players that have enquired :unsure
Have had the following email from FullTilt - so if you're on there without rakeback, worth enquiring....
Hi Telepe, As a valued player on our site, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to receive rakeback on all of your future play at Full Tilt Poker. Currently this opportunity is only available to a select group of loyal players that have played on our site without the ability to receive rakeback. To take advantage of this special offer, visit *********** and sign up for an account. If you have any questions, please contact ************** for assistance. Sincerely, The Affiliate Team at Full Tilt Poker

• 1 month later...