Newmarket 15/05/08

8.30 Newmarket I flagged Espy LTO at Kempton and I thought he was very impressive. His pace looked out of place in the low grade, and it was a quick time. The stable are in flying form, 3 winners from their last 7 runners. He could be ahead of the handicapper and I think he'll be better than a class 5 handicapper. Expect him to win under a penalty tonight, or when he gets re-assessed. Tight on betfair, 3.15 while 9/4 is available at Ladbrokes as we speak. I think he could win at a lot shorter. 6.20 Newmarket I thought Maghya stuck to her task well on her first two starts and she'll be my other bet tonight. She ran on well for pressure on her debut, then won her 2nd start after strong urging from Ryan Moore. She got the hang of things late in both races and I expect her to know a little bit more about things now. The form isn't great but she hasn't been harshly treated. Yard are in form, but the worry for me is Richard Hills, if she needs stoking like she did on her first two starts I'm not sure he is the man for the job. 4.6 currently on betfair.

Re: Newmarket 15/05/08 Newmarket 6:55 Gainsborough's Art Owner Matthew Green only has 1 win from 8 runs by a 3yo this season but 3 finished second and 1 third. Trainer D R C Elsworth is having a very good month having 6 winners from 21 runners at +57.13 LSP. Two runners for today and both are running this race. The last two Maiden runners from Elsworth won. Elsowrth also has 5 wins from 19 3yo runs this season, 10 finished in top 3. 2pts ew @ 20-1 Bet365 BOG Newmarket 6:55 Closertobelirving Trainer D R C Elsworth is having a very good month having 6 winners from 21 runners at +57.13 LSP. Two runners for today and both are running this race. Gainsborough's Art offers the better value The last two Maiden runners from Elsworth won. Elsowrth also has 5 wins from 19 3yo runs this season, 10 finished in top 3. 3pts ew @ 12-1 Stan James BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.