Bubble Poker

Aykay1

Re: Bubble Poker Yep we have some cracking venues :) The Gable on a Monday in Moorgate Clerkenwell House - Farringdon on Tuesday The Apple Tree in Mount Pleasant on a Weds MyHotels On A Thursday (starts June 12th) Also we are part of London Poker Meetup and Jims game is on a Friday @ Loose Cannon (Mon - Thurs it's normally a £5 buy in with one re-buy or add on) Friday at Loose Cannon it is £15 Freezeout) All Details on site. Friendly games, with Friendly Players

Re: Bubble Poker Cheers guys, I work off Fleet Street so a lot of those venues are within my compass if I end up getting the poker bug! Can anyone give me a bit of quick help on the etiquette side of things? I mainly play online - the only live game I played was at the Loose Cannon Club and that was dealer dealt. When you are dealing, are you supposed to shuffle in a certain way? Who cuts the cards? I assume you deal to the small blind on your left first? Or am I worrying over nothing and no-one actually cares very much! :lol The Bubble Poker website seems to encourage beginners so I'm sure it wont be a problem but i'd rather not go in there "blind". Cheers :ok

Re: Bubble Poker AK1979, Thank you for your question regarding http://www.bubblepoker.co.uk and our poker nights through-out the London area. We currently run 3 nights a week which are based on small stakes pub poker events, everyone of our nights is only £5 to enter and nothing else to pay, if you are a new member to Bubble Poker then there is a £3 yearly membership and away you go. Our site and events are also based on a league which spans over the space of 3 months, the current season is nearly over but don't let that put you off. Come down, buy in for £5 and if you come in the top 3 then the moneys are split between those players to the max of £100. We hope that you can make it down to one of our events soon, do let us know if you are by email and we can meet up before hand for a drink and a few hands to welcome you to the Bubble Poker team :0) [email protected] Monday Nights Poker The Urban Bar (LHT) London E1 1BJ Registration: 6.30pm - 7.55pm Poker Start: 8.00pm -- Tuesday Nights Poker The Samuel Pepys Stew Lane 48 Upper Thames St London EC4V 3PT Registration: 6.30pm - 7.55pm Poker Start: 8.00pm -- Wednesday Nights Poker Golden Fleece 8-9 Queen Street London EC4N 1SP Magical Thanks header_welcome.jpghttp://www.bubblepoker.co.uk