Czech Cup Final Tue 13/5

SortAvBOn.gif SortFavOff.gif
v15.gif v6112.gif v6133.gif v6006.gif v2.gif v6183.gif v3.gif v6160.gif v10.gif v6001.gif v401.gif
chart_off.gif Sparta Praha 365">1.72 1.7 1.68 1.72 1.72 1.77 Paddy Power">1.72 1.8 1.8 Victor Chandler">1.72 Betfair">1.77
chart_off.gif Draw 365">3.4 3.2 3.15 3.2 3.4 3.25 Paddy Power">3.4 3.25 3.25 Victor Chandler">3.2 Betfair">3.8
chart_off.gif Slovan Liberec 365">5 4.5 4 4.33 4.33 4.5 Paddy Power">4 4.2 4.2 Victor Chandler">4.33 Betfair">5.5
Best price percentage: 100.1%, bookies only: 105.0%

Re: Czech Cup Final Tue 13/5 Things have changed a lot after the last round of our 1st league. Sparta lost to Ostrava at home, their hopes for the league title are almost dead - and their main goal is to get the cup at least. Sparta's couch has resigned, ... I'd say Sparta rather concentrate on winning of today's CUP match then on the final league match, because they can get at least "something". Slavia (their main league enemy) will probably play already at their new and nice stadium full of fans and great atmosphere and I doubt it Sparta will relay on Jablonec winning this match (which is not probable). I expect both teams to fight for the cup - Liberec has nothing to play for in the league anymore - and Sparta will want to win as well. That's my opinion. anyway - BORING!!!!

Re: Czech Cup Final Tue 13/5 It's a pretty difficult ne to call - Liberec already in the UEFA Cup as Sparta has qualified for CL preliminaries. Sparta in dire straits after they all but lost the title on Saturday. So it's only pride at stake - and the silverware of course, but the cup is rather ignored by the fans if it doesn't mean a double (with the league title). It is played in Prague, about two kilometres from the Sparta stadium, in Strahov. I guess much depends on the motivation, which may be a bit higher than expected on the Sparta side - with a new, albeit caretaker, coach after Bilek hinted on resignation on Saturday and was immediately fired on Sunday. On the other hand, it always feels good to beat Sparta or Slavia, so Liberec might go for it. One for conspiracy theories - as there is some hope on the Sparta side that Slavia might lose to Jablonec on Saturday - albeit it's a really weak one - they might need to win at Liberec - and would defo help it by letting Liberec win this one. Anyway, it's rather a wild theory and much depends on whether THE MANAGEMENT of the club want the cup or not. Because all Slavia needs on Saturday is a draw at home and they are almost certain to get it;)

Re: Czech Cup Final Tue 13/5 Tulenos, that conspiracy theory is silly I think - it would definitely kill Sparta to lose even this match... I am really NOT SURE if its worth losing another important match for "some small chance" of Jablonec winning at Eden... LOL maybe next season Sparta will play the Cup final in Eden, Slavia's stadium... that would be ironic