PokerTime InsidePoker Mag South Africa Freeroll

GaF

Re: PokerTime InsidePoker Mag South Africa Freeroll Which issue of PP? Have you just received a new one? If so you're ahead of me ..... EDIT - No I think I'm up to date - the Poker Player one is a WSOP Main Event Package worth $12,500 to Las Vegas isn't it? This is completely different.....

Re: PokerTime InsidePoker Mag South Africa Freeroll This month doesn't mention any poker, but it does talk of the "package" - given that the value is the same as last month, my assumption would be that it includes a $3000 buy in and $1000 Add on (but no $600 rebuys) (as last months did)

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PokerTime InsidePoker Mag South Africa Freeroll

(those left in after 5 mins ;))
That aimed at me? :loon :tongue2 Guy to act after me (non uk :sad) was going all in every hand, so when I had JJ I called. He turned over K9o and got his K :sad Between 20 and 30% of the field tonight non UK? Magazine clearly states UK and ROI only, so hopefully prizes will be distributed according to the rules :loon So anyone going deep - worth checking the declared locations of your opponents as it should impact how you play against them :ok (i.e. on the assumption they cannot take down the prizes)

Re: PokerTime InsidePoker Mag South Africa Freeroll well i dont like to moan but i thought that was a complete joke.. sat at a table with 6 foreign players who were not supposed to be playing and get a pretty sick runner runner beat to top it off. i pulled out of a big tourny, thinking this was a good value freeroll. how disapointing. anyway gonna find a game to make up for lost time, gl to those still playing

Re: PokerTime InsidePoker Mag South Africa Freeroll

1st break im on 15'185 with 66 people left im about 3rd at the moment
Well done. Out 150 me. no flippin cards, I had AQs all in against a 106. A blinkin six on the turn for his pair - this guy just kept going all in and hitting cards..... BYE BYE me. I now know why I only play cash games. You can end up playing for hours for nowt in these :( maybee I am just total crap anyway at them. GL every one still in Paul

Re: PokerTime InsidePoker Mag South Africa Freeroll No worries, i would not have done a deal, or maybe split some cash, but he won it fair and square and he seemed a decent bloke, so fair play, i think patience got the better of me cos i could read all your chat but mine would not work Cheers for the support all