Wolverhampton -monday 12th

Oh happy days its a.w again. 2.40 Wolver- sub prime -NAP 5/2 im expecting this to win. Simple as. ran a good 2nd on debut ina class 4. That was followed by finishing 4th/5 here when odds on, attempts a class 6 today. Very confident....famous last words.:hope 4.10 Wolver- OGRE 12/1 + Boyles horses usually go well on debut. Won latest at kempton, Sure to run a cracker at a big price.

Re: Wolverhampton -monday 12th 3.10 In my AW thread (backing to place) I mentioned Desperate Dan but for non-thread purposes I would not normally back at such short odds (around 7/11 to place at the minute). A potentially better value bet in my opinion for this race is a reverse forecast on that one with Dodaa. Dodaa has been very progressive of late and goes well for Ashley Hamblett. He wasn't a million miles away off his revised mark last time out and if anyone is going to challenge Desperate Dan then I think it could be him. I'll be backing the reverse forecast on the two, although no idea of the odds yet. 4.10 One I will be backing to place here is Wogan's Sister. She won a mixed sex handicap over course and distance last time out but races against fillies only here. Her last win came as a bit of a surprise (16/1) after she had shown little on three previous runs, but if she still remains in a winning mood then who knows? Not a selection to be getting overly carried away about after only one good run, but she can be backed at around 3/1 to place today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.