NRL Rugby League - Week 9 10-12th May

Re: NRL Rugby League - Week 9 10-12th May Rooster v Raiders The Roosters have defeated the Raiders the last 10 times when playing at the SFS. The Rossters did have a few representatives in last night's test match, although I don't think it will make a hell of a difference. Roosters to continue their trend against the Raiders in Sydney... Roosters -7.0 @1.91 Bulldogs v Panthers The Panthers have defeated the Dogs in their last 3 matches at ANZ Stadium. In fact, the Dogs have a bad record against the Panthers in all 6 games played at ANZ Stadium dating back to 1999, having won 1, drawn 1 and lost the other 4. But in saying that I don't think the Panthers hold alot of value at 1.95 (sportingbet). I am not going to have a serious bet on this match, but for a bit of fun, I will have a go at 'Any Other Result' in the HT/FT market @ 8.50. Cowboys v Sharks This game is pretty even, imo. The Cowboys haven't played all that well so far this season, and the Sharks have been solid, but not awe inspiring. Recent h2h at Dairy Farmer's is also pretty even. There have been quite a few high scoring matches between these two in the past, so will take Over 40.5 points @ 1.90. Good Luck all. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.