Poker Trackers etc?

JackJarvis

Re: Poker Trackers etc?

Does anyone use any of these when playing? Sit & Go trackers etc, I was looking at Sharkscope there also. Ive heard people say they are good but then some say they are of no help if you know the game well enough which I do. Any thoughts?
ive never used much other than the 5 free [per day] sharkscope searches for SNGs but for cash i used poker tracker for a while and i now use holdem manager. I swapped because the holdem manager HUD is completely kick ass, and ive only recently discovered the power of the tracking software itself. I cant imagine better value for money on any piece of software. Having said this, poker tracker has always been really good too, and they have just bought out a new version. So if its for cash games, imo these are the two you want to be looking at. They work out at about 50-100 dollars each i think.

• 3 months later...

Re: Poker Trackers etc? Just using the 15day free trial of HEM at the mo. as PO has imploded due to the new FTP update :eyes. HEM looks pretty sick but i'm not sure which stats will be of most use in game which ones do you use Dogs? ATM i use: VPIP, PFR, Steal%, 3bet% Aggr.Factor, Cont bet, Went to SD, Won at SD. As you can imagine pretty hard to keep up as only played 30mins with it.

Re: Poker Trackers etc? Played with it on for a couple of hrs with great results so far and think it will make me able to play a few more tables than the 5/6 at the mo as it's really simple to keep track of where your opponents are at in a hand plus it's really good to see what your own stats are at the table, plus the loading times are superb.