2,000 Software Upgrade Freeroll

ShazeR

2,000 Software Upgrade Freeroll Canbet Poker recently raised the game with the launch of our most revolutionary software upgrade ever. Take part in our celebratory $2,000 Freezeout Freeroll this Saturday (10 May) and believe the hype! Get an extra $100 in starting chips If you play 10 raked hands within the 24 hours before the tournament starts, we'll stack up your $1,000 starting chip balance with an additional $100. To register, follow the steps below: Log in to your Canbet Poker software Click on 'Scheduled Tournaments' & then 'Special' Click on '$2,000 Software Upgrade Freeroll� (highlighted in green) Register for a great night of poker action Don't forget to rake 10 hands and claim an extra $100 in starting chips Tournament starts at 9:30pm BST on Saturday, 10 May Raise your game � register now!

Re: 2,000 Software Upgrade Freeroll 1709395 is the tourney ID Al. Go to all tourneys and sort by ID and you should see it. If you still can't find it just think that you've saved yourself some time instead of hanging around and getting outdrawn by some freeroll whore holding 89os or worse still me with 53os!

Re: 2,000 Software Upgrade Freeroll I put it in this evening :loon Don't know why I had that mad fit of generosity :$ :tongue2 I suppose it's different to the ones I absolutely refuse (no vote and after 1 hour) because it's just a question of knowing the screenname :unsure