eSport Champions League Schedule and Prizes

GaF

Re: eSport Champions League Schedule and Prizes The only other game that would (theoretically) be affected is Spain-Greece on the 18th. But I'm pretty sure there will be considerably less Spanish eSport teams than German ones, so I doubt they'll postpone that one. (And since the Spanish league still hasn't started, I'm doubting that there'll be any Spanish teams.)

Re: eSport Champions League Schedule and Prizes Surely if you postpone for Germany, it has to be postponed for Spain as well, regardless of how few they are :unsure (unless it's zero). Once a precedent is set..... A european competition cannot be one rule for Germans and another for Spanish! The game on 18th June may have to be postponed ..... The England ladies netball team have a vital game :tongue2

Re: eSport Champions League Schedule and Prizes

Are we saying more games are going to be postponed if/when Germany progress, or France, or Spain ? :unsure
I checked the fixture list earlier - none of the other scheduled dates clash with any other German matches or any of the quarters, semis or final. I suspect that is why our later stages are not on Weds/Sun dates.

Re: eSport Champions League Schedule and Prizes

Surely if you postpone for Germany' date=' it has to be postponed for Spain as well, regardless of how few they are :unsure[/quote'] Agreed. But the game on the 8th was postponed because there were a ton of complaints regarding the scheduling. I'm sure if the Spaniards complain, they'll get the 18th rescheduled as well. But there are zero teams in the Spanish league (which was supposed to start in late May), and zero posts in the Spanish forum. Draw your own conclusions.

Re: eSport Champions League Schedule and Prizes This is on eSport news Champions League Sunday Postponed Round 4 has been pushed back so that we do not interfere with the Euro 2008 matches where many of our players national team is playing. We apologise for any inconvenience. The next match day is Wednesday the 11th June. Lot's of success!