Inside Poker and Poker Player Magazine GUKPT Online Festival Freeroll

GaF

Re: Pokerplayer Magazine GUKPT Online Festival Freeroll Well done GaF and ihilty. :clap And those in 11th and 12th as there seems to be 2 French (probably) on the FT. I suspected LoveX was earlier as he kept saying pfffffffff which is usually non-UK. :eyes

Re: Inside Poker and Poker Player Magazine GUKPT Online Festival Freeroll The predominant language at the final table was french! The winner was one of those who was clearly not a UK and ROI resident! Blue Square HAVE to act at last or this will just go on and on and on and there will never be any integrity to their tournaments - but we seem to say the same month after month and nothing seems to be done....... If they cannot enforce breaches of rules this blatent, what can we trust them to enforce? I made my complaint to Live Chat earlier, but I'm not holding my breath, expecting any action, or an update :sad

Re: Pokerplayer Magazine GUKPT Online Festival Freeroll

Well done GaF and ihilty. :clap And those in 11th and 12th as there seems to be 2 French (probably) on the FT. I suspected LoveX was earlier as he kept saying pfffffffff which is usually non-UK. :eyes
One of those speaking french wasn't french - I think he may have been czech.....

Re: Inside Poker and Poker Player Magazine GUKPT Online Festival Freeroll Hello All This was not an InsidePoker (or PokerPlayer) freeroll. It was not an editorial promotion it was just a freeroll attached to an advert. As this was solely a BlueSQ promotion our normal rules would not apply. The text below is copied from our forum. I just wanted to clarify that the freeroll last night was not a regular Inside Poker or Poker Player magazine freeroll, in which they restict prizes to UK based players. Last nights freeroll was part of a Blue Square Poker advertising campaign in which we paid to insert a disc in Inside Poker and Poker Player magazines. We did not restrict this advertising campaign to UK users as we're obviously happy to acquire new customers from all regions and countries which permit online gaming. Therefore, whilst they should certainly not have been chatting in French (and we will investigate any possible collusion and look into stopping this reoccuring) there is no reason why a non-UK resident would be inelligible to win a prize in last nights freeroll. Regards, Mike Butlin Blue Square Poker

Re: Pokerplayer Magazine GUKPT Online Festival Freeroll

out in 200 plus as usual -I always do awful in these blu aquare tournamnts compared to other sites' date=' dont know if theres any reaason or just luck[/quote'] If it's any consolation Bill I went out first hand when villain goes allin with AQo after I repopped his initial raise with KK. He gets one of the 3 Aces left as per. :@

Re: Inside Poker and Poker Player Magazine GUKPT Online Festival Freeroll I got a $100 "Token to the GUKPT Online Festival" in this, but I really cannot work out what the token can be used for :unsure There seem to be 2x$100 events - a rebuy and a PLO - neither of which appeal to me - I do hope they're not my only options :unsure