Inside Poker and Poker Player Magazine GUKPT Online Festival Freeroll

GaF

Entry procedures have been changed - load up the DVD from the June magazine to see how to get in :ok

GUKPT Online Festival Freeroll Blue Square have teamed up with Poker Player & Inside Poker Magazines for an exclusive freeroll giving players the chance to play every event in the inaugural GUKPT Online Festival here at Blue Square Poker, with a package worth $1500 up for grabs. This package will include:
  • Token for $200+15 NL Hold'em Freezeout event (Monday 21st July)
  • Token for $300+20 NL Hold'em Freezeout event (Tuesday 22nd July)
  • Token for $100+9 PL Omaha Rebuy event (Wednesday 23rd July)
  • Token for $100+9 NL Hold'em Rebuy event (Thursday 24th July)
  • Token for $500+30 NL Hold'em Freezeout Main Event (Friday 25th July)
  • $218 cash

All GUKPT Online Festival event winners will receive a GUKPT trophy and seat in the exclusive Champion of Champions £75,000 Freeroll live event in December, with the Main Event winner claiming a £3,150 GUKPT Grand Final seat on top! The freeroll takes place on Sunday 8th June at 6.30pm and is password protected so be sure to pick up your copy of the June edition to obtain the password and register.

Re: Pokerplayer Magazine GUKPT Online Festival Freeroll

Wonder if this will be a unique code which will stop 2 people using the same mag to register. (Just another way of stopping couples playing ;))
I have taken the CD hostage just in case. :lol

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Pokerplayer Magazine GUKPT Online Festival Freeroll Ok - I'm going to remove all the posts refering to "I binned my CD" :ok Anyone in this position - feel free to PM me - I will verify you have the mag (ask for a random word on a random page) - if you can demonstrate you have the mag, then I will PM you the password :ok I feel this is reasonable (and hopefully will not meet with scorn from the mags)

Ok - I'm going to remove all the posts refering to "I binned my CD" :ok Anyone in this position - feel free to PM me - I will verify you have the mag (ask for a random word on a random page) - if you can demonstrate you have the mag, then I will PM you the password :ok I feel this is reasonable (and hopefully will not meet with scorn from the mags)
i sometimes wonder trev,whether you are really an artificial symbiotic bot.:tongue2 do never sleep?:zzz:zzz

Ok - I'm going to remove all the posts refering to "I binned my CD" :ok Anyone in this position - feel free to PM me - I will verify you have the mag (ask for a random word on a random page) - if you can demonstrate you have the mag, then I will PM you the password :ok I feel this is reasonable (and hopefully will not meet with scorn from the mags)
whats the most likely random word- poker or hand perhaps:loon

Hi GotaFancy, Thanks for offering your help. I'd really like to play in this tourney. I have the magazine by my computer now so feel free to contact me for proof. I don't know how to PM you? Cheers, Tony

Re: Pokerplayer Magazine GUKPT Online Festival Freeroll You cannot PM me yet - but I can PM you :ok If you can tell me the first word of the "Cashing Out" article on page 47, I'll PM you the password :ok (June Issue with Hellmuth on the cover)

Table of sitouts for me :unsure The two active players have just sat out - I wonder if they've been forced out (non UK?) :unsure
how come you get all the sitouts all the time while all i get is alexross :sad

how come you get all the sitouts all the time while all i get is alexross :sad
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol I'm 2nd at the break :) Can see SKVilla, Philossify and strider right up there too :ok