Freerolls

GaF

Ok - I've been neglecting freerolls from the diary and I'm looking to correct that :ok Any recommendations for regular freerolls that should be added to the diary? Especially good are "genuine" freerolls (ie no raked hand requirements) with a value (value calculated as prize pool divided by expected number of entrants) of about $1 per player, though anything above 50c is probably ok :ok (anything less is probably a waste of time? :unsure) Have been looking for the Bet365 no lose games - but cannot find reference to them on the web site or in the lobby - I presume they're not running any more :unsure

Re: Freerolls With some of the recent high profile problems too, I definitely prefer to stick to the more "mainstream" sites - I think the numerous random new small sites with 75c freerolls (for example) are probably best steered clear of.

Re: Freerolls

Ok - I've been neglecting freerolls from the diary and I'm looking to correct that :ok Any recommendations for regular freerolls that should be added to the diary? Especially good are "genuine" freerolls (ie no raked hand requirements) with a value (value calculated as prize pool divided by expected number of entrants) of about $1 per player, though anything above 50c is probably ok :ok (anything less is probably a waste of time? :unsure) Have been looking for the Bet365 no lose games - but cannot find reference to them on the web site or in the lobby - I presume they're not running any more :unsure
I think the days of regular decent value no requirement freerolls are over:cry Saying that a few poker sites do have no requirement freerolls but are not regular and you have to keep your eyes open Most of the decent value freerolls have some kind of requirements ..i.e New Player,Depositer Freeroll ,Raked Hands Freerolls.....

Re: Freerolls Potentially another one: Poker Heaven - Sun. 20:00 BST - €200 Affiliate Freeroll - ca. 500 players Password available to affiliated forums. Don't know if or how you qualify as an affiliate. Might be enough to put a link on your site. (?)