Playboy freerolls

GaF

These have been mentioned by others before, but giving them their own thread as I'm adding them to the diary :ok

Bunny Money Freerolls Tuesdays and Thursdays unite! Exclusive to PlayboyGaming.com we are running a series of freeroll tournaments that offer our players some extra cash. Here is how the freerolls work: Every Tuesday Just want to get your hands on some cash? Why not take part in our TUESDAY FREEROLL. Here is what’s on offer:
Time 19:30 GMT
Number of players 1000
Added Cash $200
Entry Fee FREE
Every Thursday If you are looking to get a cash boost just in time for the weekend then the THURSDAY FREEROLL is definitely the tournament for you!
Time 19:30 GMT
Number of players 500
Added Cash $200
Entry Fee FREE

Re: Playboy freerolls I know :$ Last week when a new player posted "Where's the best place to find freerolls" - I replied the daily diary and then had a look and there were no freerolls for the following 3 days - then I realised that because I dont tend to play many freerolls any more, I'd neglected them from the diary :$ So I'm just making an effort to get them back in :ok (Just putting a thread up, so we need not hijack this one ;) )

• 7 months later...