17.wugiAustria141
18.BosanacBIHGermany120
19.fenners1United Kingdom87
20.PLtheDodgeUnited Kingdom78

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: May Pokerkings League What a joke. Given that their live help doesn't work I sent an e-mail 1 hour ago but I've yet to see a reply. After having us play most of the time during one month I find it a scandal that they would just cancel the last day like that. The league games for Sunday and Monday (June) appear in the lobby. This will go without me :@:@ Fred

Re: May Pokerkings League Due the closeness of the finish this month, I’m withdrawing the bounty on PLTelepee. However he will be the best placed PL’r in this month's league so I will put 3x€50 bounties on the 3 games he plays in June’s leagueJ

Fair enough?

Re: May Pokerkings League Thanks McHaver :ok I was worried that having a bounty on my head tonight would give me an unfair advantage, so I think it's better if we dont have it on tonights (crucial) game :ok

Re: May Pokerkings League This has to be great news,now i can target gafs blinds and get paid for it:lol

Due the closeness of the finish this month' date= I’m withdrawing the bounty on PLTelepee. However he will be the best placed PL’r in this month's league so I will put 3x€50 bounties on the 3 games he plays in June’s leagueJ

Fair enough?

Re: May Pokerkings League

Thanks McHaver :ok I was worried that having a bounty on my head tonight would give me an unfair advantage, so I think it's better if we dont have it on tonights (crucial) game :ok
Unfair advantage my arse you were worried about the mighty 72 mutha fcukers:lol.

Re: May Pokerkings League

Due the closeness of the finish this month' date= I’m withdrawing the bounty on PLTelepee. However he will be the best placed PL’r in this month's league so I will put 3x€50 bounties on the 3 games he plays in June’s leagueJ

Fair enough?
I aint seen this so will still be after him

Re: May Pokerkings League Congrats GaF for finishing well yesterday even if top place was no longer reachable :clap:clap:clap It's been a great month of playing. I'm surprised that while the pokerkings website has been updated in anticipation of the June league the results shown for May are if I'm not mistaken those prior to yesterday's game..? Also, and that's strange, yesterday's tourney has disappeared from the lobby when you still can find much older ones?? :unsure My 4th place yesterday brings me to 4th overall, not 6th and I'd like to be sure it's being taken into account! Fred

Re: May Pokerkings League I think we can be confident last nights result will be included in the table :ok This is Pokerkings, not Pokerroom :lol :lol :lol They know how to produce league tables. The web site has been prepared for June, that doesn't mean May is finalised :ok

Re: May Pokerkings League WOW It's updated now, thank you PK :ok:ok:ok:ok:ok And BIG CONGRATS to GaF who wins the league in May :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Place Nickname Country Points
1.PLTelepeeUnited Kingdom489
2.calanoPortugal414
3.PLwarbirdsFinland388
4.cossacGermany385
5.zbordaCzech Republic384
6.PLdobbinUnited Kingdom354
7.rolexralleGermany342
8.PLstriderUnited Kingdom326
9.PLmorlspinUnited Kingdom301
10.PLSteveOUnited Kingdom280
Looks like there has been a disqualification ! :loon:loon Fred