** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Darts: Premier League Week 14

It's the final week of matches from the Metro Arena in Newcastle.

Thursday 1 May 2008Player 1 Tie Player 2 bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Part v Wade (19:40BST)4.8026.001.5788%Details »
Hide « Part v Wade
Lewis v Mardle (21:40BST)2.1026.002.7688%Details »
Hide « Lewis v Mardle
Jenkins v van Barneveld (22:30BST)5.0026.001.5787%Details »
Hide « Jenkins v van Barneveld
Manley v Taylor (22:40BST)14.0026.001.3386%Details »
Hide « Manley v Taylor
Absolutely nothing for me this week unless I decide to play a side market tomorrow. I was intending to play Lewis/Mardle but Lewis' fight and subsequent disqualification against Painter at the weekend has changed my mind. I'm just not sure how Lewis will go after that. I'm sure Woody will take Lewis on again and fair enough, just how Lewis will be mentally puts me off that match now. It's the only match on the card which means anything which makes betting difficult this week.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 14 Just correct scores from me. Im already on Lewis not to qualify so leaving him alone and hoping he loses. However not that convinced that will happen and of the scenarios, I may just actually favour Lewis to qualify. He maybe mentally affected by the weekend and it will be very interesting to see what comes out of it for the future (it must be said both players have a habit of finding trouble.) However Mardle isnt really a guy you can nail youre colours to take advantage if Lewis didnt perform and given how he is such a form player, his recent slump (having intially found form mid league) after losing a big lead to Wade, is of a bit of concern. Saying all that though its a match which I think looks like the draw is a real possibility and due to Mardle's thrashing last week that now favours Lewis. Would be a bit surprised if Manley gets anything from Taylor in recent form so Lewis may sneak through, personally I hope not though. James Wade v John Part 8-3 @ 13/2 8-5 @ 9/2 Raymond van Barneveld v Terry Jenkins 8-3 @ 13/2 8-5 @ 4/1 Adrian Lewis v Wayne Mardle 8-3 @ 9/1 8-5 @ 6/1 Phil Taylor v Peter Manley 8-1 @ 7/1 8-3 @ 9/2.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 14

Part v Wade (19:40BST)4.8026.001.5788%Details »
Hide « Part v Wade
Lewis v Mardle (21:40BST)2.1026.002.7688%Details »
Hide « Lewis v Mardle
Jenkins v van Barneveld (22:30BST)5.0026.001.5787%Details »
Hide « Jenkins v van Barneveld
Manley v Taylor (22:40BST)14.0026.001.3386%Details »
Hide « Manley v Taylor
Part v Wade Highest checkout James Wade, often has high checkouts, will probably win the match, but i feel this is the safer option as he is fairly low odds for win lewis v mardle hard one this is, both bit hit or miss on their day and its just getting it right whos on song today, im personally not betting on this one but if i was to bet i would have tickle on Adrian Lewis DNB jenkins v barney isnt it funny how in work or two barney now 1.57 vs average competitor whilst he was 2.0 vs lewis! this doesnt change my opinion barney will win this one i feel jenkins i feel has so much ability but sadly we havnt seen his best in the premier league this year and drop in convidence after last weeks show virtually killed his chances! he needs the win and with him pushing too hard in forcing the matter i think barney will win manley v taylor not keen lover of taylor matches at low prices, he should win this easy, would look at other options such as most 180s but manley been getting amongst them lately whilst taylor likes to use the 19s often i cant see anythink value wise which stands out for single bet my bets tonight are barney & taylor double lewis dnb wade highest checkout