Virgin WSOP Sat - €275 Seat added tonight for PL'rs

GaF

Virgin WSOP Sat - €275 Seat added tonight for PL'rs  

1. 1.

The Virgin WSOP Sat tonight 29th April - 20:30 BST Buyin - 25+2.50€ No Password Required The top PL'r not to win a seat to tomorrows final through tonights sat will win be given a final seat by Virgin :ok The usual conditions that we have run for this, namely (off the top of my head): If the added seat goes to a PL'r who also won cash, then the cash gets bumped down to the next best PL'r If you vote to play for the PL seat, you are not eligble to play for any equivalent seats offered by other forums (and vice versia - if you indicate on their forums that you are playing for their seat, then you are excluded from playing for the PL seat) If you win the seat, you must play it - it cannot be exchanged for cash/tournament credits (Virgin are doing this to boost numbers in tomorrows final - it would be unfair on them if you took the cash and didnt boost the numbers) Vote in the thread before the start of the sat to be included :ok

Re: Virgin WSOP Sat - €275 Seat added tonight for PL'rs Well done :ok Good to know it went to a PL'r :ok You should start posting here too - it would have significantly increased your chances of winning a seat (though you didn't need it on this occasion ;) )

Re: Virgin WSOP Sat - €275 Seat added tonight for PL'rs Cheers fellas.....they do a great job over at Virgin. I started playing on the site when I qualified for a tournament in Singapore in 2006 and wore their caps n tshirts. By far the best bonus scheme on the web.....I just hope tonights seat goes to someone who has a realistic chance of going depp in Vegas. I wish everyone well

Re: Virgin WSOP Sat - €275 Seat added tonight for PL'rs

Billboard I'm interested what makes you say it's the best bonus scheme on the web?, I thought other sites you could clear your bonus quicker- or do you think the Virgin Points is good value? thanks. Good luck to the Plers in the final
BillHicks....I think it's the way you can use the Vpoints, the Vpoint freerolls, The V table for 30 players and you can even cash them out. I come 2nd in the Vroll sat the other night, 5k in points and come 2nd in the final on Sunday 17k in points. Cashed it out....superb. Take Pokerstars.....earn points for what? A pokerstars shirt...keep it.