PL Poker Weekend in Copenhagen - July 25th to July 27th!

Penelopeys

PL Poker Weekend in Copenhagen - July 25th to July 27th!  

1. 1.

• Yes - would not miss it for the world
    • No - my wife won't let me
    • Maybe - I will go check

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Poker Weekend in Copenhagen - July 25th to July 27th! :puke I think that my Gajel/Fisk hangover left yesterday afternoon - :puke omg I was soooooooooooooooooo ill that I lost count of how many times i puked on Sunday after the 12th time. My ribs from the front and all the way round my back are sore and stiff from retching. :$ :$ :$ :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Paul and Pene - thank you so much for a wonderful time, the house complete with the best pub/gamesroom in Denmark is absolutely out of this world,we didn't want to come home. :cry Pene's curry was sooooo good that we wanted it for breakfast on Saturday morning :lol. And she is also the B-B-Q queen too, her steaks and whisky sauce were to die for.:notworthy:notworthy (tummy rumbling in reminicence ;)) It was great to see everybody again and nice to finally meet Jannick (sp) the nicest bloke you could meet (you'd never guess that he was a drummer til he got pissd :lol) and the mad irishman Derek. We do have photographic proof of BA on his sunlounger, taken from our bedroom window :tongue2 (cheers Andy :ok)so will post it up later when I can find the camera (the plumber has been here since Monday 9am so everything is being passed between rooms as he rips up the floorboards etc.) :cry I can't wait to come back and visit so will settle for seeing you in 6 weeks for the PL do :cow :nana space for BA's pic :tongue2

Re: PL Poker Weekend in Copenhagen - July 25th to July 27th!

We do have photographic proof of BA on his sunlounger, taken from our bedroom window :tongue2 (cheers Andy :ok)so will post it up later when I can find the camera (the plumber has been here since Monday 9am so everything is being passed between rooms as he rips up the floorboards etc.) :cry space for BA's pic :tongue2
Well finally unpacked and found the camera - was soooooooooo busy having fun that I forgot to take pics, these are Mr V's pics............. BA on his sunlounger/bed taken from our bedroom window... dscf0350qx8.jpg dscf0350qx8.6303da1269.jpg Paul and Derek after a good session :tongue2......... dscf0349il4.jpg dscf0349il4.da1146c406.jpg and again........ dscf0348pm6.jpg dscf0348pm6.94740a8d42.jpg Playing on the wii........ dscf0359jt8.jpg dscf0359jt8.27c1294dcd.jpg dscf0358gp0.jpg dscf0358gp0.3f4d97dc2f.jpg In Nyhavn, sitting at the waterside, Pene after the beer run ......... dscf0357zp5.jpg dscf0357zp5.e4dc753aa1.jpg dscf0354gj4.jpg dscf0354gj4.7a85c27625.jpg Heniek .......... dscf0352zv5.jpg dscf0352zv5.f197d5d149.jpg Paul and me ......... dscf0355dm5.jpg dscf0355dm5.27894f9137.jpg Phil........ dscf0356tc7.jpg dscf0356tc7.0b2aab7153.jpg