Matchday 14 - Wednesday 23rd April - Bikeradar Kings of Poker

GaF

Matchday 14 - Wednesday 23rd April - Bikeradar Kings of Poker  

1. 1.

Re: Matchday 14 - Wednesday 23rd April - Bikeradar Kings of Poker 13th for me :sad At one stage I tried deliberately sitting out to get the game frozen :lol :lol :lol but think we had one active player too many :sad Sorry team - I've let you down a number of ways tonight :sad

Re: Matchday 14 - Wednesday 23rd April - Bikeradar Kings of Poker

For our points table - I will only record scores for the 3 who were listed as available (on the assumption the other two are sat out...)
while you are doing that take out the 2 points I have for week 3 when I was sat out because a certain person drove off the road. only 3 or 4 sitouts on our table tonight. why ? because there were 9 sitouts and one player cleaning up on the other :@

Fcuk' date=' didn't realise I was playing. :(:([/quote'] In general, I'm reluctant to give dispensation where people have said they are available, but then not played, for whatever reason - they have taken the place of another team member and should therefore take the points they won :unsure There will be many circumstances where it is quite unfair, however in the globality it will take full account of someone's point scoring potential (which includes their reliability). I'm extremely keen not to get into the position where I need to judge what "excuses" are acceptable and what excuses aren't :unsure However, equally, I cannot penalise someone because of my error - so as reluctant as I am, there's no way I can give low "sit out" scores to players who declared themselves unavailable but were selected due to my error (wallg and Mad Duke?). And that starts to make my position on "absolutely no excuses accepted" a little difficult to justify - but it is definitely my preferred option. Would appreciate your feedback - for the moment I'll leave run and Pauls scores in place pending a decision - solely because its easier to remove them later, than to add them......

In general, I'm reluctant to give dispensation where people have said they are available, but then not played, for whatever reason - they have taken the place of another team member and should therefore take the points they won :unsure There will be many circumstances where it is quite unfair, however in the globality it will take full account of someone's point scoring potential (which includes their reliability). I'm extremely keen not to get into the position where I need to judge what "excuses" are acceptable and what excuses aren't :unsure However, equally, I cannot penalise someone because of my error - so as reluctant as I am, there's no way I can give low "sit out" scores to players who declared themselves unavailable but were selected due to my error (wallg and Mad Duke?). And that starts to make my position on "absolutely no excuses accepted" a little difficult to justify - but it is definitely my preferred option. Would appreciate your feedback - for the moment I'll leave run and Pauls scores in place pending a decision - solely because its easier to remove them later, than to add them......
I've no problem with this - it lets me keep having a dig at Avon :ok

It's no big deal if you want to remove me GaF' date=' it was a genuine mistake, but as I say, make the correct decision, no matter who it is. :ok[/quote'] No question of "removing" anyone :loon (unless you dont buck your ideas up, then I'll have to start thinking about it :moon :moon :moon :moon :tongue2) The only "penalty" being considered is that your sit out score from last out will have to count :ok (which I think it should - but thought I needed second opinions :ok)