Brandi Hawbaker - takes her own life?!?

Tom Hedonist

In the Larsluzak thread started by The Mole, Football Tipper put up a link to a web page with details on the player. In the links section at the bottom they had a link to a page where they claim Brandi Hawbraker has commited suicide. :sad Link here I haven't found any other links confirming this. If this is true, she obviously had her demons and at times didn't always act in a very pleasant manner to those around her. However I'd guess its fairly true to say that those around her didn't always act in a pleasant manner towards her either. In fact it seems that being an attractive young lady, she had her fair share of parasites who were trying to exploit her in one way or another. If you're not sure who she is, Google her. There's a ton of info about the problems she had and the people she was caught up with. RIP Brandi. (Seems such a bloody shame - especially as she was so young!)

Re: Brandi Hawbraker - takes her own life?!?

I have to confess, I've never heard of her :unsure
GAF, the oracle of poker news, I cant believe that from you for one minute, was it only last year she was being mentioned on almost every poker news site, forum and blogs refering to a 5 million page thread thread on one forum where she allegded another pro player had rested his old man on her back. RIP