Open letter to eSport

ColU_FC

Dear eSport, I'm writing to you regarding your UK poker league and headsup league. Lets face it - when it comes to updating league tables correctly and dealing with unforseen occurences that impact upon the league tables - you are not doing very well. Currently I would only give you 3 out of 10 for your efforts in this area. Indeed, if you do not improve I shall make you wear the dunces cap and stand in the corner with your back to the rest of the class. :spank Luckily, I have a solution for you. :) The solution is called GotaFancy. GotaFancy, or GaF as we call him, is a wizzard with spreadsheets. He also possesses the wisdom of Solomon when it comes to making equitable judgements about difficult situations. Therefore, I suggest you make GotaFancy an offer he can't refuse. I am sure that in exchange for a reasonable reward for his labours that you would receive a first class service and I would be able to give you very high marks. You would also not have to wear the dunces cap which I am sure you would be very pleased about. Yours sincerely, ColU_FC

Re: Open letter to eSport

Dear eSport, I'm writing to you regarding your UK poker league and headsup league. Lets face it - when it comes to updating league tables correctly and dealing with unforseen occurences that impact upon the league tables - you are not doing very well. Currently I would only give you 3 out of 10 for your efforts in this area. Indeed, if you do not improve I shall make you wear the dunces cap and stand in the corner with your back to the rest of the class. :spank Luckily, I have a solution for you. :) The solution is called GotaFancy. GotaFancy, or GaF as we call him, is a wizzard with spreadsheets. He also possesses the wisdom of Solomon when it comes to making equitable judgements about difficult situations. Therefore, I suggest you make GotaFancy an offer he can't refuse. I am sure that in exchange for a reasonable reward for his labours that you would receive a first class service and I would be able to give you very high marks. You would also not have to wear the dunces cap which I am sure you would be very pleased about. Yours sincerely, ColU_FC
Hehe, thanx for the hint, ColU_FC ;) Besides the fact that GaF is already doing a great job here helping, we are in contact to him anyway on an almost daily basis ;) Oh, and for the recent mockups in the standings, once again sorry, but we are trying to get that all sorted nice. ;) Cheers, Joe

Re: Open letter to eSport lol - how did I miss this thread? eSport have spoken with me about the possibility of helping them out with the UK leagues, but it's a project I really dont have the time to take on with everything else that is going on. I do occasionaly like to have some time to play some poker myself too you know ;) (Look at my cash challenge thread to see how little chance I've had recently to play ;) )