Best Bet Of The Day - Fri 18/4/08

i dont think there is a thread. Chelt 7.20 Not Left Yet 0.5 pts e.w Top of the handicap but possibly reasonably well handicapped still, certainly over what this quite lightly raced horse has achieved at times it orders respect and looks a horse who a mark of 129 seems quite reasonable for. Over hurdles won a couple of races including at the track and chase form whilst quite limited, only one win make it quite unexposed imo. Last two runs has been a bit unlucky, slipped up and fell in marathon races and even at chelt. festival last year it was unlucky when it fell when travelling very well in the 4m race that worked out well. Looks a stayer so I dont imagine problems there and can go well, place chances at least.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Fri 18/4/08 5pm Cheltenham Magical Sky 5/1 good e/w price have it in an each way treble. Will appreciate the ground and the trip and i fancy this horse to go very well tonight Likes to come from off the pace and with 1 or 2 front runners we could have a fast gallop which will suit this horse

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.