Ayr - 18/4/08

2.20 Big Fella Thanks 7/2 betfr 15 pts Nicholls findlay combo and a horse the owner clearly has high hopes for. A former pointer so fences should be this ones game in the future but for the meantime it has what could be a fair mark of 130 over hurdles following two easy wins when fav. both times, they may not be brilliant races but he won both well and was value for more than the official distance of victory, trainer still finding the winners. 4.00 Dear Villez 10/3 betfr 15 pts Pretty good race. Nicholls sends up Dear Villez and clearly it is a horse he thinks a fair bit of. That was shown when he was second fav in Jewson and Ruby chose it ahead of many other options including what is now a group 2 winner. That say it was hampered and Ruby had no chance to stay on so no formline there but before that had put up two very comfortably wins, with cut in the ground so that is no problem and on the back of that has a mark of 138 which is fair enough and being only 6 and quite inexperienced and only 6 he can build on that and go close today. 4.35 Theatre Belle 11/4 betfr 15 pts This one impressed last week with a good win in what looked a fairly decent contest at Sedg., the likes of Riguez Dancer and Whispering death put to the sword and did it cosily and travelled in a style which suggested a step back in trip would not be a huge problem. It also has winning form on a variety of surfaces this year so ground shouldnt be a problem and after he is well in after his recent win and can defy the penalty.

Re: Ayr - 18/4/08 3.25 Ayr - Never So Blue - E/W 149962.gif I'm again with Venetia Williams, but I really like this one. Was winning race after race before the last two falls. And both of them were very unlucky wiht the horse in command and absolutely cruising. Back to hurdles, where he shouldn't have problems jumping. Looking at the form he did very good performances winning off 100 and finishing 2nd off 107. Over fences he has won over 107 and with the way he was running before the falls he suggested he is far better than 107. The handicap good thing Andrew Coleman claims worthy 5lbs and official rating of 115 today is actually 110. I am sure the horse has improved these 3lbs to run a good race. Will run a big race today with ground and trip is spot on. Herecomesthetruth gives us some value. He looks a good ting, but will be runnig off top weight and is too short imo. My selection is worth an e/w punt.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.