Unwanted Jumpers

No I'm not talking about those knitted ones your nan used to get you for Christmas. I'm talking about the Newbury card last Saturday and Cheltenham today. No offence to any of the boys on here who are still involved on them, but don't you think it's a tough time to back NH winners? So many horses are 'over the top' . I just watched the last at Cheltenham and Joe Lively is a prime example. However I've noticed there has been a winner or two on the Cheltenham thread :ok, so maybe I'm talking rubbish. I personally won't be prioritising any time to NH until the Paddy Power/Thomas Pink/whatever it's called meeting. But I'm a flat man so it's no surprise I suppose. By the way I used to get away with it as a kid, I was allergic to wool.

Re: Unwanted Jumpers Hear hear! Was at Newbury last weekend and it was a piss poor meet. I didn't even look at the Cheltenham card today, but I should have done - as I have been backing Squadron this season and he won today. I am very much a flat man too BTP, so am relishing the racing at Newmarket this week, and then Newbury for the 2 days at the end of the week. Brilliant.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.