My system to pay for an Xbox 360

The aim of my system is to get an Xbox 360 for free. I shall be starting with a bank of £100 and attempting to turn it into a bank of £500, which will pay for a 360, a couple of games and have the £100 left over... basically giving me a free Xbox 360. This system shall be full tilt, so it will be a success or a failure in a very short period of time. My selections will be determined simply by a selection that i think shall win, since i can afford no losers. If i get a loser, my Xbox 360 shall cost £100 more, but i just loved the threads on this sub-forum and thought i'd give it a shot myself!

Re: My system to pay for an Xbox 360 Fish beat Schuettler to land the first bet. :nana There should be another selection tomorrrow.

Day 1
Start: 100.00
No Date Match Back/Lay B/L Team Bet Prc. Bet Amt. To Make Prof after Comm Result Bet Exp. Prof New Bank
1.00 15/04/2008 Fish v Schuettler Back Fish 1.45 100.00 45.00 42.75 WON -100.00 42.75 142.75