£10 to £100 Sloppy Style

Jk

Same as Mr Accum's hunt, except I'm only after £100 not £1000. Full bank on each bet, see how far I can get with £10. I'm gonna bank £10 after I reach £20 so I can have a re-start bank if this one fails. :hope

Re: £10 to £100 Sloppy Style I'll try to give a bit more reasoning behind each bet aswell. First bet: Man Utd vs Arsenal +2 Goals @ 1.4 Both teams only had 1 game in the last six with less than 2 goals. Arsenal have nothing to lose now and will want to get revenge over United. Both teams have brilliant attacks and I can see a high scoring game here.

Re: £10 to £100 Sloppy Style

Man Utd vs Arsenal +2 Goals @ 1.4
:ok Winnings after commission : £3.80 Current bank £13.80 Lay 0-0 Inter vs Fiorentina (At HT) @ 4.5 (Staked £3.90, Liability £13.65) Only one 0-0 between the two teams all season, reackon one of the teams can nick a goal in the second half.

Re: £10 to £100 Sloppy Style Cheers for the support guys.

Red Socks to beat Yankees @ 1.08 to win £1.40 Yankees currently 6-1 down, cant see them coming back from here.
Baseball not my usual choice of bet, but it was on channel 5 and I wanted something to keep me slightly interested. Got a bit scary but still a winner. :ok Winnings after commision: £1.33 Current bank: £18.83

Re: £10 to £100 Sloppy Style £18.83 Chelsea to beat Wigan @ 1.26 Rediculous odds but I cant see the class of Chelsea losing here, especially at this important stage. Wigan will give a good game but I see a 1-0 or 2-0 to Chelsea.

Re: £10 to £100 Sloppy Style I was going for Chelsea mate , but decided against it . Reasoning is mainly that im a Wigan fan , but theres other small doubts too. We have kept 6 clean sheets in our last 8 games ,and have been very decent at the back . Theres also the fact that we got a 1-1 at Liverpool , and a 0-0 vs Arsenal . Then theres the Chelsea keeper Hilario , whos capable of anything , also the fact that Chelsea rarely win by more than 1 , and with Hilario in goal you never know . Also Grants been rumoured to be resting a few due to the game at Everton on Thursday evening , and with Chelsea having played a lot of games recently also ,and the added pressure of knowing 1 slip and the leagues going to Old Trafford . And the odds are nothing to write home about too. Having said all that Chelsea should and probably will win . Just enough there to put me off . Mr A

Re: £10 to £100 Sloppy Style

I was going for Chelsea mate , but decided against it . Reasoning is mainly that im a Wigan fan , but theres other small doubts too. We have kept 6 clean sheets in our last 8 games ,and have been very decent at the back . Theres also the fact that we got a 1-1 at Liverpool , and a 0-0 vs Arsenal . Then theres the Chelsea keeper Hilario , whos capable of anything , also the fact that Chelsea rarely win by more than 1 , and with Hilario in goal you never know . Also Grants been rumoured to be resting a few due to the game at Everton on Thursday evening , and with Chelsea having played a lot of games recently also ,and the added pressure of knowing 1 slip and the leagues going to Old Trafford . And the odds are nothing to write home about too. Having said all that Chelsea should and probably will win . Just enough there to put me off . Mr A
Heskey 1-1 90th I went in aswell mate and i deserved that !!! :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

Re: £10 to £100 Sloppy Style Here we go with attempt two then. £10 Kaiserslautern vs Augsberg : Under 2.5 @ 1.71 Quite risky to go with a under on my first bet of the attempt, but Kaiserslautern have only scored 12 in 13 home games, and Augsberg only 13 in 14 away games. 2 of the last 3 games between the two teams have finished 0-0. The two teams seem quite well matched in the league so I can see a tense 0-0 or 1-0 to either team.

Re: £10 to £100 Sloppy Style £16.74 Barnsley vs Hull +2 Goals @ 1.4 Last 3 h2h's have seen 11 goals. Last 3 Barnsley games have seen 9 goals, whilst last 3 Hull games have seen 7. Should at least be 2 goals in this game.

Re: £10 to £100 Sloppy Style £13.10 Rangers vs Celtic Under 2.5 @ 1.83 - 7/8 last h2h's have finished under2.5. - Celtic conceded only 4 goals at home, whilst Rangers only conceded 15 away. - Can see a 1-1 or a 1-0 to either team here.

Re: £10 to £100 Sloppy Style £12.04 Back Dimenticata 8:40 Dundalk @ 1.62 If returning at her best, DIMENTICATA should prove too good here. The selection ran Finsceal Beo within a neck in the Irish 1000 Guineas last May, form which stands out in this contest. She looks to have been found a good starting point to make her return tonight and can prove too good for the lightly-raced Majestic Eviction and Essexford. (Taken from www.attheraces.com)