Sweden - Superettan (12-14 April 08)

Saturday 12 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Åtvidaberg v Jönköpings (15:00BST) 1.75 4.00 5.30 101% Details »
Hide « Åtvidaberg v Jönköpings
Sunday 13 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Assyriska FF v Qviding FIF (15:00BST) 1.90 3.80 4.20 103% Details »
Hide « Assyriska FF v Qviding FIF
Falkenbergs FF v Brommapojkarna (15:00BST) 3.50 3.50 2.25 102% Details »
Hide « Falkenbergs FF v Brommapojkarna
Mjällby v Väsby Utd (15:00BST) 1.83 3.75 5.00 101% Details »
Hide « Mjällby v Väsby Utd
Monday 14 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Landskrona BoIS v Enköping (18:00BST) 1.80 3.60 5.25 102% Details »
Hide « Landskrona BoIS v Enköping
Örgryte v Bunkeflo (18:00BST) 1.85 3.60 4.50 104% Details »
Hide « Örgryte v Bunkeflo
Tuesday 15 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Degerfors v Sirius (18:00BST) 2.85 3.40 2.50 104% Details »

Re: Sweden - Superettan (12-14 April 08) Åtvidaberg - Jönköping First game of the regular season for both teams. Åtvidaberg had a decent season last year, going 10-2-3 at home and finishing a respectable sixth. Their pre-season friendlies have been so-so. Jönköping barely avoided relegation and have struggled in the pre-season. On the other hand, Jönköping won both games against Åtvidaberg last year. At this early stage, I don't feel confident enough to recommend any play, although there might be some value in Pinnacles 5.38 for the away win.

Re: Sweden - Superettan (12-14 April 08) Assyriska - Qviding Over 2.75 (2.06 @ Pinnacle) Falkenberg – Brommapojkarna Over 2.75 (2.24 @Pinnacle)

First game of the year for all teams today. The interesting thing to watch with Superettan, the second league of Swedish football, is the number of goals. Last year it was quite profitable to play overs, and both games played so far have in fact ended with 3-1 wins for the home team. So I’m trying my luck with a couple of overs today. :hope

Qviding and Assyriska are both new teams in Superettan, having both won their lower divisions last year in great style scoring loads of goals. Both have scored well enough during the pre-season too. Assyriska is a team to watch. They played in Allsvenskan three years ago and have added some very fine players. :)

Falkenberg was a fairly reliable “over-team” last year. Brommapojkarna were relegated from Allsvenskan last season and have lost some important players. They will no doubt try to dominate their opponents and get back to the top, although I personally think their year in Allsvenskan was a fluke. :\

Re: Sweden - Superettan (12-14 April 08)

Monday 14 April 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Landskrona BoIS v Enköping (18:00BST) 1.803.605.25102% Details »
Hide « Landskrona BoIS v Enköping
Örgryte v Bunkeflo (18:00BST) any info on these games?

Re: Sweden - Superettan (12-14 April 08) Landskrona – Enköping Landskrona finished eleventh and Enköping twelfth last year – a bitter disappointment for Landskrona but rather a success for Enköping. Both have lost good players in the off-season but also added some new talent. Landskrona were overrated last year, and they probably are this season too. Enköping will surely be very compact and disciplined away from home, and I’m not sure Landskrona have what it takes to break through. 1-1 last year.

Örgryte – Limhamn/Bunkeflo

Örgryte from Gothenburg was the first Swedish club to play football. They are favourites to win promotion this year, not least because of Sweden striker Markus Allbäck returning to the club in the summer. But they can’t sit around all spring waiting for their saviour, which is always a risk. Bunkeflo was a huge surprise last year, finishing fifth in their first year ever in Superettan, and they’ve brought in some quality players. Both teams were involved in loads of overs last season. The game finished 2-4 last year.

I’m not aware of any significant injuries in any team playing today. Not too impressed with the odds, but I might still play over in the Örgryte game.